***SETXSPORTS.COM WEEK THREE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS***

WOSgrad

Good job Gabe--you give us all something to think about. I'm sure most people appreciate the time and effort that goes in to creating, and maintaining the subject matter on this web-site. I say job well-done and I appreciate your work! Remember---you can make some of the people happy some of the time / but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time!

I have an idea  ???

Make the votes, with board names, and schools they follow/attended public when you post the ranking.  A little accountability would be nice.  Might even include an explination for why they voted for each team.  If nothing else could foster an interesting discussion, such as why west brook could  get hammered and be ahead of Vidor or why Kirbyville has to win state to move up.  I know someone, (WOSGRAD I think) said some people think west brook is the best big school in the area, but who and why. 

Are these all mid-county voters, all Orange county voters, all east texas voters, Beaumont voters????????? 

Last few years there was a recorded message with the ranking and explination, which was good.

Just a suggestion. 

We have voters from all areas that have seen several teams.  Also, Westbrook is no. 2 in the rankings because they lost to a very good Wesfield team that are historically good.  They would mop the floor with any of the big school teams on the list with very little effort...

Maybe Westbrook and PA should move into 20-4A....this way it would make it easier on the Polls... ::) ::)

I have an idea  ???

Make the votes, with board names, and schools they follow/attended public when you post the ranking.  A little accountability would be nice.  Might even include an explination for why they voted for each team.  If nothing else could foster an interesting discussion, such as why west brook could  get hammered and be ahead of Vidor or why Kirbyville has to win state to move up.  I know someone, (WOSGRAD I think) said some people think west brook is the best big school in the area, but who and why. 

Are these all mid-county voters, all Orange county voters, all east texas voters, Beaumont voters????????? 

Last few years there was a recorded message with the ranking and explination, which was good.

Just a suggestion. 

Speaking for myself, I had absolutely no problem giving any of the above information...but I am not going to compel or even ask any of the other pollsters to do the same and in fact will not give my vote until authorized to do so by those with more authority.  But I will give the other information.  Heck, I will give more info than you asked for:

Name:  Todd Broussard

User Name:  WOSgrad

Born:  Rayne, Louisiana

Resides:  Katy, Texas

Hometown:  West Orange, Texas

High school attended:  West Orange-Stark (1986)

Colleges attended:  Lamar University (1990), University of Houston (1993, YEAH OKIE STATE, HOW YOU LIKE COUGAR HIGH NOW!!!)

High School Leanings:  Texas - West Orange-Stark, Katy, North Shore (wife's alma mater); Lousiana - Rayne H.S, Notre Dame (Crowley)

College:  U of H

Pro:  Da' Boys!

I have an idea  ???

Just a suggestion. 

Speaking for myself, I had absolutely no problem giving any of the above information...but I am not going to compel or even ask any of the other pollsters to do the same and in fact will not give my vote until authorized to do so by those with more authority.  But I will give the other information.  Heck, I will give more info than you asked for:

Name:  Todd Broussard

User Name:  WOSgrad

Born:  Rayne, Louisiana

Resides:  Katy, Texas

Hometown:  West Orange, Texas

High school attended:  West Orange-Stark (1986)

Colleges attended:  Lamar University (1990), University of Houston (1993, YEAH OKIE STATE, HOW YOU LIKE COUGAR HIGH NOW!!!)

High School Leanings:  Texas - West Orange-Stark, Katy, North Shore (wife's alma mater); Lousiana - Rayne H.S, Notre Dame (Crowley)

College:  U of H

Pro:  Da' Boys!

Hi Todd.  Ok, now that's done it was a suggestion.  Not knocking the poll, the ranking, or anything else.  Polls are opinions and we all know what they say about opinions, but do keep things fun for discussion.  Figured knowing how the poll geographically works would be interesting.  I don't see how individual names are important, why I said screen names. If people don't want screen names why not just say Vidor voter says, BH votor says, Central voter says....etc and why they think what they say.  Just thought i would add to more discussion, which is what a message board is about, in part.  My 2 cents......I'll go back to rooting for my WOS Mustangs... ;D   

I just cant wait until Vidor plays a real team and finally drops waaaaay down on the list.  I think you guys read too many preseason magazines....but oh well, I enjoy looking at the ratings every week.

hahaha u keep talking all the smack u want bc once we beat yall u won't be able to talk about we haven't played anyone.and even if we were to loose to central (which were not going to) ;D it wouldn't be by more than 1TD. and u'll be real upset when were headed to playoffs and yall are sittin at home watching the tailgate party on TV.

I have an idea  ???

Just a suggestion. 

Good point.  Seeing how the website even gets quoting in newspapers in the area it does make sense that the voters be spread around from the whole area.  As far as I can tell most of the voters are in the beaumont area..

AAW-Silsbee

Jdawg-Jasper

WOSgrad-WOS

Scalpem-PNG

Gabe-Orangefield

Soulja-Beaumont Central?

82-Beaumont WB

Bobcat-Orangefield

adminBR-Nederland

scooter!-Silsbee

JoesBro-Vidor

KFDM-WOS

PNGproud-PNG

TVC-?

MIF-?

bigdog-nederland

SETXBroadcaster-Jasper

I am sure I missed some of the moderators/administrators and maybe some of these aren't anymore.  Mostly on the east side of the Trinity for sure 89.

I have an idea  ???

Just a suggestion. 

Good point.  Seeing how the website even gets quoting in newspapers in the area it does make sense that the voters be spread around from the whole area.  As far as I can tell most of the voters are in the beaumont area..

AAW-Silsbee

Jdawg-Jasper

WOSgrad-WOS

Scalpem-PNG

Gabe-Orangefield

Soulja-Beaumont Central?

82-Beaumont WB

Bobcat-Orangefield

adminBR-Nederland

scooter!-Silsbee

JoesBro-Vidor

KFDM-WOS

PNGproud-PNG

TVC-?

MIF-?

bigdog-nederland

SETXBroadcaster-Jasper

I am sure I missed some of the moderators/administrators and maybe some of these aren't anymore.  Mostly on the east side of the Trinity for sure 89.

Lmao that doesn't at all make it seem like their all from bmt.

I have an idea  ???

Just a suggestion. 

AAW-Silsbee

Jdawg-Jasper

WOSgrad-WOS

Scalpem-PNG

Gabe-Orangefield

Soulja-Beaumont Central?

82-Beaumont WB

Bobcat-Orangefield

adminBR-Nederland

scooter!-Silsbee

JoesBro-Vidor

KFDM-WOS

PNGproud-PNG

TVC-?

MIF-?

bigdog-nederland

SETXBroadcaster-Jasper

Lmao that doesn't at all make it seem like their all from bmt.

Beaumont Area meaning Golden Triangle..yeah that is pretty much all of them but a couple from Jasper.  But nearly all the schools in the poll are from that same area.  Just trying to get BH-89 a rise.

Good job to all the pollsters, I know it is for fun and our entertainment that you "VOLUNTEER" to do this. I personally do not care where any of you live, but I appreciate your efforts and the fun and conversation that those efforts produce for "US" ARM-CHAIR MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACKS. Thanks to all of you for a job well done! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124