WOW Looking for an easy game in 20 4A this year? You may be out of luck!

Foyce

Well after this weekend it is looking like a very tough district this year! Everyone has the winning mindset! The good thing is if you can make it to the top 4 you should be ready for just about anything. The bad thing is that some very good teams will not make it to the playoffs due to the numbers. Does anyone know about the record of the Team OZEN beat? I also got a chance to watch the PNG game. They are looking good. Lumberton is obviously doing well and Nederland just keeps getting it done. I also believe we have a very talented team this year so. Who will it be? Can't wait to find out! LET THE VIOLENCE COMMENCE! I love that comment!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They have probably had scouts there for three games because Vidor is their 1st district game and those are the one's that matter--that's what gets you to the play-offs. Even though we want our teams to win all of their games--district is what counts! It is going to be a tough district this year, and there will probably be a big log-jam of teams the last weekend fighting it out.

I think the Vidor Pirates has a good chance and I am one mom that will be at every game to see my son play. I think Central is scared because they have had scouts at the last three games watching our boys. I say that they will go to District or give it a darn good go for it.

Central scared?  :D :D  I like the reverse psychology.  ;) ;)

in aggrement with the comment about this district being tough....i have had the chance to see most teams play already this year and each team has true strength and weaknesses. I also have knoticed that there has been plenty of yellow flags on the ground.....My guess wld be that the team with less mistakes wins each friday night once district play begins.....

in aggrement with the comment about this district being tough....i have had the chance to see most teams play already this year and each team has true strength and weaknesses. I also have knoticed that there has been plenty of yellow flags on the ground.....My guess wld be that the team with less mistakes wins each friday night once district play begins.....

Good points all. The team with the least flags and turnovers! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami