Any pre-season picks 1A-3A ---

1A Evadale 

2A Woodville and East Chambers

3A Hardin-Jefferson and Orangefield

4A Barbers Hill and Central

5A No clue...

I'm not sure there are any great surprises hanging out there in our area this season.  The above looks fairly accurate to me.  In the 4A ranks, Central has been the most talented (IMO) the past few years.  The neighbors to the east in BH may have a really good argument with that this season. 

I think H-J will be the cream of the crop in 3A. 

h-f will continue to close the gap and might win one at home against h-j or ofield .... but either way i see those 3 as the best in that district .... east chambers wins their district - i like hardin and buna along with anahuac fighting for the other 3 spots.... woodville wins and ill go with kirbyville and hemphill for other 2 spots... evadale wins and look for high island and hull to make cut as well... zavalla wins - anybody/everybody will fight for other 2 spots....and goodrich,leggett and chireno make playoffs. .

I would make just one adjustment. Colmesneil instead of High Island make playoffs

Evadale

Hull-Daisetta

Colmesneil

Forgot about how much you dislike High Island.  Besides Colmesneil is in a totally different district.  So yes they (Colmesneil) could make it out of their district.

I would make just one adjustment. Colmesneil instead of High Island make playoffs

Evadale

Hull-Daisetta

Colmesneil

Forgot about how much you dislike High Island.  Besides Colmesneil is in a totally different district.  So yes they (Colmesneil) could make it out of their district.

Wait a minute, I dont hate anybody..... Just made a mistake. I stand corrected. Colmesneil being in D24 will have a rough time making playoffs with Martinsville,West Sabine and Zavalla. Forgot they were in a different region than you.

On the other hand I give you a shot at the playoffs, although it will be tough to unseat Evadale,Hull and West Hardin, now how about that, see I aint so bad besides I love the beach 8)

I have been hearing good things about High Island already. I hear they got a couple of move-ins who have some talent to add to the team. From what I understand the girls are ready to hit the hardwood. In case people around have not noticed, these are much improved since Coach Hughes took over. I hope people don't take them for granted. I know they lost a couple of girls last year who were at the heart of the program for a few years. But the young ones are ready to step in a take up where they left off. Don't think that this is the same team people have kicked around for so long!

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124