OF vs Liberty Predictions?

Dont get me wrong. I love my panthers. And I know all three of those guys pretty good. I'm just saying that without a test you cant really deciede that. I'd liked to have seen the Panther lineman at Anahauc this past offseason when they held that competion.

Anyways, When liberty plays kirbyville it'll be a great test of your theory.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

Dont get me wrong. I love my panthers. And I know all three of those guys pretty good. I'm just saying that without a test you cant really deciede that. I'd liked to have seen the Panther lineman at Anahauc this past offseason when they held that competion.

Dude who are you quoting because I have no clue what you are talking about.

What are you talking about playa?

Both of you guys are young. Support your team and only say positive things. The high school years are the best. Remember that. You don't get them back. The message board is good thing but also a bad thing. It is the worst of two evils. When things are good everyone is happy. When things go south people will turn coat in a heart beat.

not sure where that came from

Will someone please PM me directions from College St in Beaumont to the stadium at Orangefield.  I'll be making the trip Friday night and I'm not sure how to get there.

thx

Take College Street to I-10 and get on I-10 East. You will go about 20 miles and take exit 873 which is HWY 62/73 towards Bridge City/Port Arthur. Take a right on HWY 62 and you will go 2.5 miles to the first red light which is the intersection of HWY 62 and HWY 105. Take a right on HWY 105 and go about another 2.5 miles and you will see the stadium on the right

OF will play discipline and will take advantage of Liberty mistakes. They will get that Wing-T going and play keep away from Liberty. Liberty may have more yards and more first downs, but they will also have more turnovers and OF will win the only place it counts.

28-20 OF

Bobkat, I am going to PM you my cell number. Will you text me scores please?

OF will play discipline and will take advantage of Liberty mistakes. They will get that Wing-T going and play keep away from Liberty. Liberty may have more yards and more first downs, but they will also have more turnovers and OF will win the only place it counts.

28-20 OF

Hey Gas if you don't hear from Bobkat, PM me your cell.  I send updates throughout the game to Stelly, so I will add you as well.

28-20 OF

SURE WILL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83