OF vs Liberty Predictions?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know much about the Bobcats, but I did get to see Liberty first hand Friday night. This one will

be a close game in that I think HF and OF are about the same caliber of teams. Liberty has a real good offense with descent size and speed. I was impressed with their QB, reminded me of Lumberton's and he throws a pretty sweet pass. I do not see many 3A teams in this area being able to completely stop their running game. The 12,000 lb gorilla is their defense, they give up a bunch yards & points. If Liberty plays better defensively they should win this game. Sorry my 21-3A brethren, I just call'em like I see'em.

Liberty : 42

OF: 35

Turnovers will be the key to this game. If Liberty puts it on the ground, Orangefield wins. I think Orangefield has turned every turnover into points this year...and they haven't put the ball on the ground many times this year if any. I know it's only two games, but the Cats are very disciplined in that area and I see that continuing...knock on wood Cats!!!

if liberty can have a great push from their d line they should mess up that funky running game OF has. libertys d line is probably one of the strongest in SE texas so it will be a major aspect of the game.

No sir. Lol no way.

Liberty has a very athletic dline but they are far from the best in SETX.

WOS

Memorial

Dayton

Cleveland

Id say that Liberty's Oline will be the ones that will make a difference. Liberty's Oline will have to control Orangefield's D. Theyre going to have to make some wholes because I really dont see Liberty having a passing game agianst Orangefield.

And Bobkat, Liberty has turned almost every turnover into points too.

Guest bleed orange

Orangefield is getting better each week. Coach Huck is just what our kids needed. There has been some good battles in the past between our two team. This year will be no different. Have a safe trip over panthers fans and players and "welcome" to our house. The atmosphere will be electric.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami