WOS

Guest BLADE

You cannot go by who does what against the same opponent because everyone matches up different against different teams. One more thing, all this talk about district and state championships and going undefeated is great conversion for the good ol message board. But I can guarantee you one thing, the only thing on the minds of the Mustang coaches and players is the HF Longhorns next Friday night!! From what I have seen this is a very dedicated and focused team, more so than any I have seen in a long time!!

Your probably right about not facing teams bigger than Dayton or Bay City' date=' but isnt that what got them last year?[/quote']

Ummm... what got us was a Juggernaut called the Wimberley Texans. Sometimes there is a team that's just better than everyone else in the division. That was Wimberley last year.

I think WO-S is a better team than they were last year as long as they are healthy. I'm REALLY glad they are not playing this week because right now they are not (healthy that is). If they can stay away from the injury bug, they will have a shot.

Can they win without there QB? Can Franks run a balanced offense for them? I think they will struggle in the playoffs if the starter is not in. In our district they can win every game running the ball because of their speed and quickness. Every game I've seen them play they have had more big plays than the other team that sways the game their way!

Can they win without there QB? Can Franks run a balanced offense for them? I think they will struggle in the playoffs if the starter is not in. In our district they can win every game running the ball because of their speed and quickness. Every game I've seen them play they have had more big plays than the other team that sways the game their way!

From what I have seen they have plenty of players that can make those big plays happen and sway the game in their direction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124