PNG vs Crosby predictions

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ya wanna play w/the big dogs you gotta have devotion,motivation,work ethic,and heart.Silent network says Crosby missing some of those traits and as usual give up big chunks of yardage.Crosby don't start playing defense soon they may miss the cut.Injuns beat em last year and will again-PNG 32 Crosby 21 the jinx is off the reservation. Next week it's CE King for the Cougars.

If ya wanna play w/the big dogs you gotta have devotion,motivation,work ethic,and heart.Silent network says Crosby missing some of those traits and as usual give up big chunks of yardage.Crosby don't start playing defense soon they may miss the cut.Injuns beat em last year and will again-PNG 32 Crosby 21 the jinx is off the reservation. Next week it's CE King for the Cougars.

;D ;D ;D

Crosby is in for a wake up call. With Xavier moving to Dayton and Chance Casey now at Baylor evreyone should key on Merka. He is good for a junior but still needs work. Crosby is still weak on defense, secondary is horrible. They better be able to score because they are going to have a hard time stopping people light up the score board.

The cougars had better hope the zebras are on their side. It appears they will need them.

have y'all even seen Ennis. or even a team of that caliber ever???  what 4 time state champs, 3 sense 2000 and state finalist. My guess would be NO!!!!

Yes we had a meltdown in one quarter (40+ in the 2nd) but those coogs are mad and ready to knock the piss out of someone.  My guess is the Indian will not be doing many dances on Friday night...

Crosby by 14

I'll go with PNG to win this one 27 to 21.. Another close one at home for PNG, but I think they will prevail.

you are right. a close one because it is at home for PNG.  refs will keep it a close game.  I wonder if we will see the 17 - 2 penality ratio this year.

as for lighting up the score board, I highly dought it. when you can only put up 2 TD's on 7 turnovers it does not say much about your offense.

The cougars had better hope the zebras are on their side. It appears they will need them.

have y'all even seen Ennis. or even a team of that caliber ever???  what 4 time state champs, 3 sense 2000 and state finalist. My guess would be NO!!!!

Yes we had a meltdown in one quarter (40+ in the 2nd) but those coogs are mad and ready to knock the piss out of someone.  My guess is the Indian will not be doing many dances on Friday night...

Crosby by 14

ROFLMWAO! But seriously, i was just hitting back about the usual whining about officiating. In all honesty it could be close, depending on our offense clicking well. If they do it will be a long night for crosby. If we do not get in an offensive rhythm it could be bad news for my tribe!

whining about officials is justified when one team is penalized 155 yards and the other 7.  I am sorry even the oakland raiders don't get penalized that much.  It is a long standing joke that you can't get into the end zone in midcounty.  Look at Friday, did not see many flags but one came flying in when Barbers Hill was standing in the End Zone. And now since they changed the NCAA rules (no ref can officiated a high school one night and a college night the next) It's just going to get worse by officials..

whining about officials is justified when one team is penalized 155 yards and the other 7.  I am sorry even the oakland raiders don't get penalized that much.  It is a long standing joke that you can't get into the end zone in midcounty.  Look at Friday, did not see many flags but one came flying in when Barbers Hill was standing in the End Zone. And now since they changed the NCAA rules (no ref can officiated a high school one night and a college night the next) It's just going to get worse by officials..

Hmmm PNG only had 7 yards of penalties?? Hell I remember get back to back 12 men in the huddle penalities. So get your facts together.

Hmmm PNG only had 7 yards of penalties?? heck I remember get back to back 12 men in the huddle penalities. So get your facts together.

Not to mention the flag he is referring to in the end zone, which was pass interference against PNG. Naturally the penalty was declined because the BH receiver caught the ball scoring the TD anyway. How about two illegal blocks on punt return team(PNG) calling back two big returns by Dunbar. Penalties against PNG is what killed us. And they were all good calls, we played sloppy.This dude doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.He's just bumping his gums.

Hmmm PNG only had 7 yards of penalties?? heck I remember get back to back 12 men in the huddle penalities. So get your facts together.

was not talking about the Barbers Hill game.... try the crosby game 2 years ago...

No PNG has never played a top ten caliber team. Ever. In all these years and all the long playoff runs, PNG has never played a high caliber program that has won several state titles in short periods. Like LaMarque (7 time state champ whom we have played a half dozen times or more and never taken it on the chin like Crosby just did) or like Stephenville (5 time state champ whom PNG gave their best game to in the State title game) or like 4A WOS (2 time state champ whom came up just short in a furious comeback to loose to Ennis in one of those state titles that you mentioned and PNG has played some great games with over the years) or teams like Plano and Permian. Need I go on? I am going to guess you are a young man with very little knowledge of HS football history, thus you get a pass on the above statement.

So loosing to anyone like you guys did against Ennis, there is absolutely no way you can put a positive spin on it!

Good Luck this Friday and from all of us at the Reservation we wish you and all Cougar fans the safest of possible trips over and back!

PNG 31-Crosby 21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder