A different year in 20-4A

I am not a fan of four teams going to the playoffs or even three for that matter. Most years it lets in some questionable playoff worthy teams. But, this year I believe the circumstances are much different in 20-4A. This year more than one good team will stay home. This season should be interesting, it may come down to who can stay healthy.

I don't know about a 'different year in 20-4A'. It will still be a hold on to your seats until the last game type of year just like the last few have been. As for the four teams to the playoffs, I think that had something to do with producing more money or something.

If teams aren't worthy of the playoffs, they will be knocked out by the 2nd round. How much worse is that really? If tey happen to advance to the championship game, what better news story is there than that?

I think this district is wide open. I haven't made any prediction and I won't now. Maybe after 3 district games things will start taking shape.....cream rises

My understanding is that the fourth playoff team was added because the first place team got a natural advantage by getting an extra week to rest while the rest played, with 2 divisions per classification it makes sense, also, money was another factor as it was with the divisional split. Now with what they are trying in 1-a, if they move that through the classifications then effectively you'll actually have 10 classifications, WAY too many in my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder