West Hardin vs. Warren predictions??

The difference maker in this game could be new Warren QB Matt Lowe who transferred in from Kountze.  I''ll give them the benefit of the doubt since the last two years Warren has played WH tough winning both matches by less than a touchdown.  Warren wins.

No question West Hardin's defense will carry most of the load, that is until the offense can start clicking.  D-Wade said it right, however I see a West Hardin Defense or Special Teams TD in this game putting it over the top for the Oilers in a win.

West Hardin - 20

Warren - 6

Warren's skill position players are actually pretty impressive this year. Their QB will be solid and their fullback and tailback both look like track guys. Not real physical and didn't appear to like to get hit, but both have home run threat capability. I honestly don't know how West Hardin is looking this year, but I know they lost alot. The way I see it :

Warren - 26

West Hardin - 13

Hull-Daisetta 2 Touchdowns                      2 Weeks Ago At Warren

Warren 0 Touchdowns     

H-D's defense was very good, the Bobcat defense dominated the Warriors. One player that really stood out on defense was #11 Andrew Persley, and as always Brian Dempsey and Keith Gilmore were swarming to the ball. On offense the Bobcats looked good, lead by the great passing of QB Chisum Marberry and the juking ankle breaking runs of Isaac Humphrey. The Bobcats have so many weapons on the field this year, what a challenge it will be for the Coaches to get the ball to everyone. Great job to the players and Coaches !!!

Hull-Daisetta 2 Touchdowns                       2 Weeks Ago At Warren

Warren 0 Touchdowns     

H-D's defense was very good, the Bobcat defense dominated the Warriors. One player that really stood out on defense was #11 Andrew Persley, and as always Brian Dempsey and Keith Gilmore were swarming to the ball. On offense the Bobcats looked good, lead by the great passing of QB Chisum Marberry and the juking ankle breaking runs of Isaac Humphrey. The Bobcats have so many weapons on the field this year, what a challenge it will be for the Coaches to get the ball to everyone. Great job to the players and Coaches !!!

::)  It was a SCRIMMAGE...... no game plan...just trying different people in different spots seeing what works...what doesn't...

Hull-Daisetta 2 Touchdowns                       2 Weeks Ago At Warren

Warren 0 Touchdowns      

::)  It was a SCRIMMAGE...... no game plan...just trying different people in different spots seeing what works...what doesn't...

Yes, us too. :-*

If you ask me Warren wins this one big time. The offensive and defensive line are looking very solid. Warrens defense is looking impressive and they have many different weapons they could use on offense. Warren actually has a team this year instead of several players.

Warren Wins by at least 2 touchdowns.

Warren looks better than they did last year.  I know this because i am at every practice.  To all you H-D people #12 the qb is keith gilmore's cousin.  Matt is not affraid of getting hit or DOING some hitting. Back to the game we are talking about.....I see warren beatin west hardin.  I think it will be a good game.  We have two very good qb's and our D is awsome. the boys are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GO WARRIORS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124