Lumberton Vs Dayton Scrimmage

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kellybulldawg

I hope your just kiddin cause this is the biggest OL/DL Dayton has ever had.

Your joking right because all the Mustang fans are saying Vidor is bigger than Dayton.

I like the baby blue,reminds me of the Tyler Rose of Houston Oilers w/Bum Phillips.All coaches hate to lose but they don't feel as bad as the players do.If you did your best,that's all a coach wants.Coaches have to look at the big picture.The Great one's learn from experience.The remark about differant people,I do not know any that could or would put on a football uniform except to make a calendar.ROT you've been quite on this board,you coming,let's meet.

Sorry LT, my daughter and her family are in town until saturday, unless they leave early, I can't make it.

I think that Raidernation is a 10 year old from Oakland that got lost and found this site. He is thinking about the Oakland Raiders playing the Denver Bronco's.. ooops nevermind, those Raiders couldn't beat those Bronco's either. Hmmm,, all the similarities.

You were right about knowing how the L-train fans talk smack. If anyone knows a real Ltrain fan talking smack on here its the faithful Bronco fans. The real fans keep it funny and respectful.  I look forward to the week that Dayton and the Ltrain meet in the playoffs. There will be 100 pages of smack talk.

I will guarantee one thing, no matter what year it is. The day L-Town and Dayton get to meet in the playoffs, there will be more posts about that single game than any other in the history of this site.........up that 200 to closer to 500. LOL

I think that Raidernation is a 10 year old from Oakland that got lost and found this site. He is thinking about the Oakland Raiders playing the Denver Bronco's.. ooops nevermind, those Raiders couldn't beat those Bronco's either. Hmmm,, all the similarities.

You were right about knowing how the L-train fans talk smack. If anyone knows a real Ltrain fan talking smack on here its the faithful Bronco fans. The real fans keep it funny and respectful.  I look forward to the week that Dayton and the Ltrain meet in the playoffs. There will be 100 pages of smack talk.

I will guarantee one thing, no matter what year it is. The day L-Town and Dayton get to meet in the playoffs, there will be more posts about that single game than any other in the history of this site.........up that 200 to closer to 500. LOL

Dayton has made it to the rematch game the last two years, just missing the Raiders...

Hopefully both teams will make it to the quarter finals this year.

Lumberton fans....

If you are driving over to the jewel crown stadium of Liberty county, have a safe trip.

Should be a good scrimmage.

ROT that state championship game thread was pretty big last year....but I'll agree that a Lumberton/Dayton playoff game would be huge.  Get my first look at both teams tonight....

From what I hear if Dayton can find a QB they're possibly as good as they've ever been....we'll see.  Hope to see everyone there...

It may not have to take both teams to make the quarters for these two to meet in the playoffs. Depending on where each team finishes in district and who goes to what Division, Dayton and Lumberton could very well play each other in the Bi-District round.

very true!! What a great 1st round that would be. :)

is anyone recruiting Tony Hills?

BTW Coach Pratt coaches the OL and does a fantastic job with those guys. Still gonna be alot of growing up through the next few weeks.

SFA, TSU, Kansas State, New Mexico State, Bacone University, Abilene Christian, Stoney Brook, Ouachita Baptist, Sam Houston, Louisiana Monroe, Northwestern Louisiana University, McNeese, Ohio Westlayan, Blinn, but im commited to SFA

The crown jewel stadium of liberty county,,, surely you jest,,, it's ridiculously large on one side and rather small on the visitors side,,,and parking is a joke, stadium holds about 10,000 with parking for 1,500 how many playoff games have been played there since it opended,,, I recall 1

In my opinion, the lumberton team will probably walk (or limp) away from the scrimmage with a very long list of things they need to work on if they want to compete with a quality team.  Dayton will probably come away with a few things they need to tweak, especially on the offensive side of the ball.  All in all, it should be a good confidence builder for the broncos and a chance for lumberton to take some lumps as they get ready for the season.  On an unrelated note, is lumberton still wearing those cute baby blue uniforms and do they sell men's clothes at the store they bought them from?

Hey dude, your thoughts on the outcome of the scrimmage?  Did you like those baby blue uniforms in your endzone?

is anyone recruiting Tony Hills?

BTW Coach Pratt coaches the OL and does a fantastic job with those guys. Still gonna be alot of growing up through the next few weeks.

SFA, TSU, Kansas State, New Mexico State, Bacone University, Abilene Christian, Stoney Brook, Ouachita Baptist, Sam Houston, Louisiana Monroe, Northwestern Louisiana University, McNeese, Ohio Westlayan, Blinn, but im commited to SFA

Congrats!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

It's just a glorified scrimmage, but it's one that coach Stewart and the Bronco's didn't like. All looked well for Dayton after their 1st play which was a very long td run by #7. After that they looked less than average for a Dayton squad. Their defense was very tough for a few series but then the Raider staff and o-Line got it going scoring twice in the 1st half..After half the Raiders starting setting many key players so to avoid any unneccessary injuries.

However Dayton lokked to have played their starters as a full group a full 3-3 1/2 qtr's either trying to win a glorified scrimmage or just build some confidence. Either way it didn't work as the Raider 2nd. team defense held their own and the 2nd. team offense scored again on the Bronco starters.

Dayton will have some troubles this year and I do believe they will drop in the state standings sometime early after season begins.

Good luck to both teams through the season. Raiders would really love to play Dayton in the playoffs..... ;) ;)

Just thinking that myself.Coach Stewart will have them firing on all cylinders by the time district starts.Look at the past early starts.I am glad to have a coaches who know how to teach.Was 13 straight a lucky number House?I wish we could win every scrimmage/game just like everybody else wishes.Sending 9 players from 08 team to play college ball says You Got Some Hard Work on your plate.

Guest T Talk

where are all the haters from L-Train that talk about or own team this morning,did we crush your expectations of our kids playing a game with heart that ya'll try so hard to take away from them.Let them play and be coached to the best of their abilities,sit back enjoy the game and remember when you played and enjoyed the game of football as a kid

where are all the haters from L-Train that talk about or own team this morning,did we crush your expectations of our kids playing a game with heart that ya'll try so hard to take away from them.Let them play and be coached to the best of their abilities,sit back enjoy the game and remember when you played and enjoyed the game of football as a kid

Let me explain something to you T Talk, i have lived in Lumberton my entire 30 years of my life, i also played football for Lumberton when i was in school. I support the Raiders (coaches,teachers,players,gate people,concession stand people and everybody else that has anything to do with the RAIDERS. And you are right about one thing, i did enjoy playing sports it was one of my biggest passions in life. I also dont care if we win any games through out the season so no (you or we) how ever you want to put it didnt crush my expectations, i am extremely proud of everything they do. Maybe you need to understand what you are reading.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476