Best player in SETX

That's great and your apology say's who you are as a athelete.It is ok at Dayton, the game last night means squat as all the other early scrimmages and pre-season.My point it's early-can't change the past-Broncos have a good team and proved that last night-Game in the trenches Broncos dominated-Secondary needs a little tweaking.Why didn't Evan Brown suit up?Hope my friend DW has a good yr.too.#45 was awesome all night.Keep on Buckin.

Evan has something tweaked in his hamstring and yes i hope DW has a good season also hes one heck of a ball player and my college SFA wants to offer him already! Our front 5 are gonna be a force to be reckoned with this year

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like buckin'bronco can't put his money where his filthy mouth is....they got kicked by a measley ol' Orange County team last night.....can't wait to see what the Beaumont teams do to them!!!!!  Don't mouth off if you can't back it up, bronco!

:D  They played WO-S and WO-S is not a "measley ol' Orange County team, but nice try.  ;)

Actually, I'm on your side.  I was responding to their smack talk about what they will do to Beaumont teams.....it was all tongue in cheek on my part....LOL  The kid bragged so much before the scrimmage and talked about how seriously they take it every time they put on a Bronco uniform and everything counts...even the scrimmages...He was adamant about being serious about the game!!!  LOL....and used some foul language in the process....

Looks like buckin'bronco can't put his money where his filthy mouth is....they got kicked by a measley ol' Orange County team last night.....can't wait to see what the Beaumont teams do to them!!!!!  Don't mouth off if you can't back it up, bronco!

:D  They played WO-S and WO-S is not a "measley ol' Orange County team, but nice try.  ;)

Actually, I'm on your side.  I was responding to their smack talk about what they will do to Beaumont teams.....it was all tongue in cheek on my part....LOL  The kid bragged so much before the scrimmage and talked about how seriously they take it every time they put on a Bronco uniform and everything counts...even the scrimmages...He was adamant about being serious about the game!!!  LOL....and used some foul language in the process....

Not good.  Like I always tell my boys...if you are good at something, you don't have to brag or talk all of this trash talk...it will be seen.  The bad thing is that Dayton is a good team and should go to the playoffs, but when these kids get on here with all of the talk...well, you know.  It's really unnecessary.  Surely his coach and hopefully not too many of his teammates know that he is running his mouth on here.  Coach T and Co, wouldn't be too happy with it and then I promise, the player wouldn't be happy either. 

bunkinbronc might want to focus more on keeping his and helping his teammates keep their composure on the field because sometimes, that's half of the battle.

Not good.  Like I always tell my boys...if you are good at something, you don't have to brag or talk all of this trash talk...it will be seen.  The bad thing is that Dayton is a good team and should go to the playoffs, but when these kids get on here with all of the talk...well, you know.  It's really unnecessary.  Surely his coach and hopefully not too many of his teammates know that he is running his mouth on here.  Coach T and Co, wouldn't be too happy with it and then I promise, the player wouldn't be happy either. 

bunkinbronc might want to focus more on keeping his and helping his teammates keep their composure on the field because sometimes, that's half of the battle.

dude what are u talking about? ur a day late and a penny short my friend. i already said my apologies and i overreacted. u dont worry about my team. we've got us... ok? im not tryin to make u mad or nething im just sayin.. i shouldnt have said what i said... i just got into the moment. its been 8 months since i played a game and was pumped. i acted immaturely ya sure but id rather just get the losses outta the way b4 district and win out district and be playin in december so ya ;D

I saw the post about the 'blankidy blank blank' Beaumont teams.  You wouldn't happen to be talking about a certain beaumont team that went 4 rounds deep last year, would you?

well to be honest with u i was talkin about vidor, png, lumberton, lcm, ozen, and nederland

not the good ones like livingston and central who both came very very close to beating us one time in the two times we played them lol. lumberton was a fluke

I saw the post about the 'blankidy blank blank' Beaumont teams.  You wouldn't happen to be talking about a certain beaumont team that went 4 rounds deep last year, would you?

well to be honest with u i was talkin about vidor, png, lumberton, lcm, ozen, and nederland

not the good ones like livingston and central who both came very very close to beating us one time in the two times we played them lol. lumberton was a fluke

A Fluke? I was always told a loss is a loss! That was 2 years ago PLEASE just let it go

A fluke???????  ::)  ::) in the past  good luck to ya

just so you know lumberton is a good team too. we beat both livingston and central last year.

You're talking about Brandon Williams #5.  He was commited to Texas A&M.  He ended up not going for various reasons.

oh ok im commited to SFA

You did a heck of of a job on the DL.

[/q

thank u very much. i was just doin my job. if one person on our d messes up it usually ends in a td so i was just tryin to avoid that the best way possible.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83