PGA Championship

TW off to a great first round..........this does not fare well for the others in the tourney.  I predict that Tiger will finish around -15 and win by at least 5-7 shots.

I'll agree with the -15, but not win by 5-7. I am not even sure he will win it, but he is off to a great start and like you said, that's not good for the rest of the field.

I still stand my ground, I take the field every time.

TW off to a great first round..........this does not fare well for the others in the tourney.  I predict that Tiger will finish around -15 and win by at least 5-7 shots.

I'll agree with the -15, but not win by 5-7. I am not even sure he will win it, but he is off to a great start and like you said, that's not good for the rest of the field.

I still stand my ground, I take the field every time.

it seems like the only time TW loses in majors is if he has a terrible start, and is 8 or 10 strokes back going into the weekend (although he still usually finds a way into the top ten).  when he starts like this, you can ALMOST give him the championship.  there's a long way to go, but you know that nobody below him feels very good right now.

• 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476