Crockett

Bullard

Huntington

Krum

Valley View

East Chambers

Vidor

Is this Sabine or Sabine Pass? ;)

If it's Sabine, they will be the overwhelming favorite. ::) I mean they did win a summer league game up in Denton for crying out loud.

Guest tigersvoice

Hardin-Jefferson           

Anahuac

LCM

Kountze

Lumberton

Legacy

WOS

Aransas Pass

Gladewater Sabine

Crockett

Bullard

Huntington

Krum

Valley View

East Chambers

Vidor

Is this Sabine or Sabine Pass? ;)

If it's Sabine, they will be the overwhelming favorite. ::) I mean they did win a summer league game up in Denton for crying out loud.

Not to mention the "Homering" that anybody else is going to get up

in that part of the state.

Hardin-Jefferson           

Anahuac

LCM

Kountze

Lumberton

Legacy

WOS

Aransas Pass

Gladewater Sabine

Crockett

Bullard

Huntington

Krum

Valley View

East Chambers

Vidor

This has to be one of the best.....might make your win-loss record look bad....lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you only get better when you play up. BH will step up to the challange and be competitive against any HS team.

I'm all for playing up to get better. But you have to have a certain skill set to bring in as you play up, or you can get your confidence destroyed if you or your team are not ready for the heat. Battle scars have  tendencies to last for awhile. ;)

Guest stevenash

you only get better when you play up. BH will step up to the challange and be competitive against any HS team.

I'm all for playing up to get better. But you have to have a certain skill set to bring in as you play up, or you can get your confidence destroyed if you or your team are not ready for the heat. Battle scars have  tendencies to last for awhile. ;)

Are you saying that it probably wouldnt help Lamars top basketball player to try and compete against Kobe or LeBron?

Are you saying that it probably wouldnt help Lamars top basketball player to try and compete against Kobe or LeBron?

This guy is like a flea. Scratch it off and it just jumps right back on ya! I don't know who their top player is for this season. But if he is playing at Lamar, then I would suggest maybe finding games with someone like Ronnie Perkins (?), the pg for Utah Jazz. ;D

Guest DickVitale

Not true...Yates would beat Barbers Hill by 70!and I can name 5 other teams in Houston that would beat them by similar margins.  Anyone want to argue with that? Thought not. 8)

Guest DickVitale

OK......40..How about that? Yates, however would beat BH by 50 or 60....They won a playoff game last season by 70.....105-35....Barbers Hill can get that same beating coming to Houston to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder