Which SETX QB Will Have The Most Passing Yards This Year?

that's a no brainer, UT signee Kirby Bellow

I don't know that it is a no brainer. According to the stats from last year, Bellows had just over 1800 yards passing. Jeremy Johnson had 2,039 yards passing plus an additional 805 yards rushing. Each player threw for 18 td's.

Jeremy attempted about 18-20 passes a game last year but according to the Silsbee coaches, he will attempt much more this year. I believe that Jeremy will pass for at least 2,300 yards this year. But, Bellows could too.

Just don't see it as a no brainer.

Guest baseball25

I say myles Taylor from hardin this will be there best team in.the last 3 yrs and hardin has 3 good recievers plus villemez catching balls

that's a no brainer, UT signee Kirby Bellow

I don't know that it is a no brainer. According to the stats from last year, Bellows had just over 1800 yards passing. Jeremy Johnson had 2,039 yards passing plus an additional 805 yards rushing. Each player threw for 18 td's.

Jeremy attempted about 18-20 passes a game last year but according to the Silsbee coaches, he will attempt much more this year. I believe that Jeremy will pass for at least 2,300 yards this year. But, Bellows could too.

Just don't see it as a no brainer.

Silsbee played 1 more game than Nederland last year.  Both should have great senior years and put up a bunch of yards on offense this season.

No way Ploch from Dayton. I love my bronco's but I dont see him having more passing yards then everybody in SETX. There are more experienced quarterbacks with more raw athletic talent in the region.. Heck in the district. I still expect the bronco's to sweep district play but I think its going to weigh a little more on the "D" this year. Yes we will still score at least 28 per game but I dont see 42 every game. Just my honest opinion and the question was "who will have the most passing yards".

PN-G has one practice under a new coach, new system, and new quarterback...and all of the sudden their guy will lead the area in passing yards? I don't understand that. Please explain your position logically, not through purple and white tented glasses.

The obvious choices are Johnson from Silsbee and Bellow from Nederland because they are the two most experienced passers in the area. The Merka kid from Crosby will light it up as well.

PN-G has one practice under a new coach, new system, and new quarterback...and all of the sudden their guy will lead the area in passing yards? I don't understand that. Please explain your position logically, not through purple and white tented glasses.

The obvious choices are Johnson from Silsbee and Bellow from Nederland because they are the two most experienced passers in the area. The Merka kid from Crosby will light it up as well.

I think that a lot of PNG folks are basing this off of the combonation of what the QB's at Permian did in their first years and Faircloths first year at Permian. They put up very good numbers for kids in their first year in the new system. The other thing that the Purple folks are seeing is the fact that Doty looks the part on the field and played very well (putting up big numbers) in the spring game. He also has a couple of very good WR and one in DeRon that has the abitlity to turn a poorly thrown ball into a positive play.

But as you saw not all of us are willing to say Doty will lead the area. While I think he will have good numbers, I also agreed with your obvious choices because of experience.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124