Three Coaches from Morton Ranch under investigation

Guest etbu

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Chris Parr transferred there for this season.

Hasn't one of the Parr brothers had some legal issues? I thought he graduated already, but I think I remember him being a sophomore when we played them.

Same kid.

Wow, it must be nice.  If I recall correctly, he has been in trouble more than once.  I hope he counts his lucky stars because I wonder how many coaches would "recruit" him?  I know one that wouldn't... ;)

I heard Chris Parr transferred there for this season.

Hasn't one of the Parr brothers had some legal issues? I thought he graduated already, but I think I remember him being a sophomore when we played them.

Same kid.

Wow, it must be nice.  If I recall correctly, he has been in trouble more than once.  I hope he counts his lucky stars because I wonder how many coaches would "recruit" him?  I know one that wouldn't... ;)

lol. I wonder if a few random coaches were in on this from other Katy schools.

All kind of rumors flying around about what happen. Whisper network I heard is that a assistant coach got into the computer system and changed grades.  ??? Who knows?

I know Scott personally, and I can assure that he did NOTHING wrong. He is probably standing behind a coach, because that is the type of guy he is.

Good Luck to him and his staff!

yea, i just read something bout his assts knew what was going on, not him. sounds like like he got caught up in a blind-sided situation just cause he was AD. thats messed up.

Guest falcons93

I know most of his staff (football) and I can assure you that none of those guys would get his stamp of approval to change a grade!

dude he mus have done something wrong......... because you don't come on channel 13 and have the media beating on your front door if you are a saint. something went down otherwise why is he not coaching? trap you ate cheating over at hardin are you?  ???

I know most of his staff (football) and I can assure you that none of those guys would get his stamp of approval to change a grade!

dude he mus have done something wrong......... because you don't come on channel 13 and have the media beating on your front door if you are a saint. something went down otherwise why is he not coaching? trap you ate cheating over at hardin are you?  ???

I believe insidetrap is a Stephenville guy, not a Hardin guy, but I could be wrong.

Guest falcons93

When all the truth comes out all of the coaches will be proven innocent. Coach Scott and Haug are caught up in a bad situation unrelated to them. But, like I said they are all innocent. Watch and see.

then why are on the leave? why the big deal being made of it?

When all the truth comes out all of the coaches will be proven innocent. Coach Scott and Haug are caught up in a bad situation unrelated to them. But, like I said they are all innocent. Watch and see.

then why are on the leave? why the big deal being made of it?

Knee jerk, OMG, reaction in this case they are guilty until proven innocent. Which I can't blame them there are kids involved and probably the best thing is to remove all involved or should I say accused until further investigation.They will be exhonerated.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami