Kirbyville

Anyone know who the new coach is going to be?

They have already got their new coach. Buddy Bush is their new coach. He was Silsbee's assistant and freshman coach the last couple of seasons. A few years ago he was the head coach of Silsbee's girls varsity. This is his first head boys job.

He is a Kirbyville graduate.

Anyone know who the new coach is going to be?

They have already got their new coach. Buddy Bush is their new coach. He was Silsbee's assistant and freshman coach the last couple of seasons. A few years ago he was the head coach of Silsbee's girls varsity. This is his first head boys job.

He is a Kirbyville graduate.

Where did the coach go that was there last year?

I became curious about this one and did a internet search for "Jerry Stapert basketball" and one of the results was for the Brookland Basketball Camp to be held next week.

Looks like that is where he landed.

Wish him luck, Brookland has a long history of success on the basketball court. This will be one to watch for sure.

I became curious about this one and did a internet search for "Jerry Stapert basketball" and one of the results was for the Brookland Basketball Camp to be held next week.

Wish him luck, Brookland has a long history of success on the basketball court. This will be one to watch for sure.

Nuthinbutnet did it say where the Brookland coach went to.

Nope. The Yahoo search only produced the notice for the basketball camp as mentioned in the previous post. I suppose someone could do the same search for the previous Brookeland coach as I did. I do not have a name, or else I would do it.

Back to Brookelands expectations, I took the time to look at all of the banners in the old and new gyms during the games that I have been there. They have had much success over the years and being a smaller community, I am sure that the expectation is very high year in, year out. Reminds me of the success that Goodrich has had. Not sure what success the Brookelands football program has had, but it appeared to me that basketball was their thing.

Hope that this helped.

Who will be the new fish coach at SHS?

I think it maybe Coach Collins, but not sure. He has been the Middle school coach for several years now, don't know if he is going to move up or not. He seems to like it down there.

Maybe Clay can come apply for the Silsbee Freshman job. Would be a step up. ;) ;D

Nuthinbutnet did it say where the Brookland coach went to.

If i am not mistaken I think the brookland coach is going to be at hemphill,where he was a grad.

I may be wrong but thats what I was told by a few people.I also beleive this coach played for Stapert back

when he was at Hemphill.Good to see you back on here Nuthinbutnet ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami