best offense in 20 4a

medic

Bru, that would be medics in the plural form...one wasn't enough on that night.

That was some devastating hits when we can remember them years later.

heck i can remember the last time we played central and nederland they didnt score.  Also i can remember that dayton only ran the qb sneak from the middle of the third quarter to the end of the game.  It sure is good to be able to go back in the past.

Who cares about the scores. The only hit I would compare Pilitere's two would be A&M's Coryatt. You remember hits...scores...eh.

Tight race between Big Ned and Vidor

I am not trying to be smart but what makes people think vidor's offense is going to be anything special?  I was not real impressed last year by the wing t.

bc they had a little success last year moving the ball.yea they came back a lot in the 2nd half last year but i think they will pick it up in the 1st and keep it going the whole game. no they don't throw the ball a lot but u don't have to when u have a decent size o-line that is really scrappy and knows what the deffens is gunna do when they run a play bc they have played at the varsity level for 2 years now. vidor's o-line will do great things for their running backs this year.

i think it will be vidor or nederland that has the best offense

So I guess they still put the guy in the slot in motion to the side they will run the football? thats how everyone knows what play they were running in the day. Counter, trap and sweeps.

lubbockdawg - They used to run the flex-bone (triple option).  Slot-t is a totally different offense. 

Nederland will not have a problem moving the ball or putting points on the board this year............... Big question is the D.....If Nederland can get their crap together on defense and come out bustin heads then they will walk away with this district....Hands Down......  :-*

in this order:

Nederland -Great excution

Ozen - New Look and way of doing things  ;)

Lumberton - Will run the ball well

Vidor/Central toss up between these two

PNG - Maybe overrated

LCM - Sorry

Livingston - Dream run is over

I agree Ozen will be better, but #2? Nederland #1? Not knocking just not convinced. We'll see ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476