WOS AD

td

I think the answer is he likes basketball, therefore, he wanted to pick the coach. We can agree that it's a good thing when an alum comes home.

Hooks speaks English...does that mean he should be in charge of hiring the English teachers at WOS?  ;D

I think the answer is he likes basketball, therefore, he wanted to pick the coach. We can agree that it's a good thing when an alum comes home.

Hooks speaks English...does that mean he should be in charge of hiring the English teachers at WOS?   ;D

:D :D :D

Hooks speaks English...does that mean he should be in charge of hiring the English teachers at WOS?   ;D

You are preaching to the choir. I'm with you. The Super handed out special awards at the athletic banquet just for basketball. Let me rephrase that, he made up special awards but didn't come and had them handed out in his honor. Nothing for baseball, softball or track. I do think there was one for the kicker on the football team. Nothing ever seems to make sense. It's always skewed one way or the other. I would just like for something to make common sense from our district. Just one thing.

Actually Hooks's English isnt that good. haha :D sory Coach if you read this. ;D

It's ok kicker you can't spell "sorry".  ;D

Coach asked me to post that. Not really but he would have if he read it!  ;)

Hooks speaks English...does that mean he should be in charge of hiring the English teachers at WOS?   ;D

You are preaching to the choir. I'm with you. The Super handed out special awards at the athletic banquet just for basketball. Let me rephrase that, he made up special awards but didn't come and had them handed out in his honor. Nothing for baseball, softball or track. I do think there was one for the kicker on the football team. Nothing ever seems to make sense. It's always skewed one way or the other. I would just like for something to make common sense from our district. Just one thing.

Special awards?  Did everybody get participation ribbons?  (Sorry...pet peeve.  ;))

Sometimes nothing seems to make sense.  I know that the board and the super have tough jobs especially in these financially tough times, but you get the feeling that some of the decisions that have been made lately have been done without much input or explanation to the citizens of the WOS district.  It gives the air of "You are not smart enough to understand what I know."  Hey, even if I'm NOT smart enough to understand all the ins and outs, aren't I still owed a sensable answer to any of the questions I might have about my district? (any district)

That's just my read...maybe I'm wrong.   ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder