Dave Campbell's Preseason Rankings (WO-S #3)

WO-S will go deep in the playoffs (IF) thay can find a STRONG BIG FAST BACK

they'll find someone to run the ball... that never seems to be a problem.

britton linsey(sp?)... what grade will he be in?

Britton Lindsey will be a Sophmore next year. He will be on varsity and a great back. Darius Robinson will be a great back too. Wo-s will not be hurting at the runningback position. They also have a QB that can run just as well as he throws too. Teams will have a problem with defending them. They will have really good runningbacks, an excellent QB and three D1 receivers.

The Stangs are loaded at the skill position. If there has been any weakness in the Stangs as they go deeper in the playoffs it's been the offensive line , do they have some size this year?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big but not that big.this is what your going to be looking at this year and next at wo-s.lots more speed in the line than thay have had in years .with the speed the mustangs have ,it will not take much to brake a back out.the new oc at wo-s will think he is heaven ,with this bunch kids he has to work with .  PS sorry for the spelling  

It's a shame that everybody bashes the o-line @ WO-S.... If I'm not mistaken didn't the o-line give hypolite plenty of time to throw the ball in the gilmer game? but it was the D1 receivers that couldn't catch it if I'm not mistaken??

so maybe we should stop bashing the kids because they aren't big... they have heart and that's what the game of football is about!!

It's a shame that everybody bashes the o-line @ WO-S.... If I'm not mistaken didn't the o-line give hypolite plenty of time to throw the ball in the gilmer game? but it was the D1 receivers that couldn't catch it if I'm not mistaken??

so maybe we should stop bashing the kids because they aren't big... they have heart and that's what the game of football is about!!

I listened to that broadcast of that game and that's exactly what went down, according to Stelly. Hypolite had plenty of time and made accurate passes, but he can't catch it for them.

I would rather have good speed and sure handed recievers than have great speed but stone handed ones.

I think you'll see the Roberts kid be the better reciever over Franks and Haynes.

I listened to that broadcast of that game and that's exactly what went down, according to Stelly. Hypolite had plenty of time and made accurate passes, but he can't catch it for them.

I would rather have good speed and sure handed recievers than have great speed but stone handed ones.

I think you'll see the Roberts kid be the better reciever over Franks and Haynes.

Not this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed