Dave Campbell's Preseason Rankings (WO-S #3)

Guest BKJ85

Watch those Silsbee Tigers prove once again that Old Dave rushed another magazine into print. Silbee will be a team to reckon with.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time LM was not in the top 25?Who the heck is Cibolo Steele?

Cibolo Steele is in the same ISD with Schertz Clemens. Kerrville Tivy is also in their district. A very tough district.

They gave Lake Travis a heck of a game in the 2nd round. Many think if they could've gotten past LT that they would've won the whole thing.

Dayton #20, thats a good place to be. Not forgotten about but not really considered a 10 ten. With A.J. and Cody gone I can understand why people would put us at #20. I have a feeling we will do alot better than that though.  ;D

My thoughts exactly. Cody and AJ being gone will benefit us in the early going as far as other teams finding who to focus on etc.

Nice BH vs #1 Longview  :o

someone on another board mentioned that this game won't happen. ??? ???

BH dropped them i believe.

BH running scared???

Yep ;D No reason injuring half the team before district starts

BH running scared???

agreed... longview found another game with team from LA... no harm

BH running scared???

Well, remember the circumstances of that schedule last year.  Going into the season everybody in 19-4A thought they 8 district games and scheduled accordingly.  Then the North Forest ISD merged Smiley and Forest Brook and left everybody with an open date.  Longview was one of the only teams that would fit into that slot.  Kudos to Coach Price for taking that game on last year.  However, looking at it, to continue the game would benefit neither the Lobos nor the Eagles.

WO-S will go deep in the playoffs (IF) thay can find a STRONG BIG FAST BACK

they'll find someone to run the ball... that never seems to be a problem.

britton linsey(sp?)... what grade will he be in?

Britton Lindsey will be a Sophomore next year. He will be on varsity and a great back. Darius Robinson will be a great back too. Wo-s will not be hurting at the runningback position. They also have a QB that can run just as well as he throws too. Teams will have a problem with defending them. They will have really good runningbacks, an excellent QB and three D1 receivers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed