PNG 7 on 7 scores from tonight

The GOAT wanted to see a Titan/ Indian match up.

me too.

Both teams are scheduled to participate in Port Arthur on Thursday (i think) so hopefully we'll get that matchup. They both looked very good in the 7 on 7 format tonight.  

BTW..I spoke with Kenny after the games tonight and I mentioned how nice a Port Arthur/Port Neches predistrict game would be. He said after next season they'll have to fill schedules again and he'll be doing his part to make that happen. He thinks it would be great for the community, and the teams not having to schedule teams from Houston or further away.

The GOAT wanted to see a Titan/ Indian match up.

me too.

Both teams are scheduled to participate in Port Arthur on Thursday (i think) so hopefully we'll get a matchup. Both teams looked good in the 7 on 7 format tonight. 

BTW..I spoke with Kenny after the games tonight and I mentioned how nice a Port Arthur/Port Neches predistrict game would be. He said after next season they'll have to fill schedules again and he'll be doing his part to make that happen. He thinks it would be great for the community, and the teams not having to schedule teams from Houston or further away.

I'd like to see us play PAM, WO-S, and Dayton in pre-season. Those would be some great games.

I was out watching the games today and  I was impressed with all the teams.  PAM vs. PNG would have been great, hopefully we will see that Thursday. I know everyone thinks I am bias towards Kenny, but the kids seem to love playing for him. Kenny is going to turn our program around. Im looking forward to August.

That no talented team has more state championships, district championships, etc than all four of the others put together.  Not to mention, a state championship appearance within the last decade.....again, unlike the others.

And maybe more years in existence than all four put together.

I know it is only 7 on 7 but it is encouraging considering a lot of folks on the board(FROM OTHER SCHOOLS) think PNG's problem wasn't coaching, it was that we were slow and had no talent. It looks like we did a pretty good job of throwing and catching the ball, then beating the other guy to the end zone.

Fall is not that far away, can't wait.

I know it is only 7 on 7 but it is encouraging considering a lot of folks on the board(FROM OTHER SCHOOLS) think PNG's problem wasn't coaching, it was that we were slow and had no talent. It looks like we did a pretty good job of throwing and catching the ball, then beating the other guy to the end zone.

Fall is not that far away, can't wait.

I said it earlier. I'll take a bunch of 4.6's and 4.7's in the right spot on every play, over a couple of burners out of position.

Yep. 9 times outta 10 execution beats a bunch of fast guys with no direction!

yeah but it doesn't hurt to run a 4.4, just ask the teams who make state year-in year-out.  That's Vidor achilles heel every year practically

Todd Dodge's SLC teams didn't have 4.4 sprinters on there team. How did they when so many State Championships? They were well coached with a great system.

yeah but it doesn't hurt to run a 4.4, just ask the teams who make state year-in year-out.  That's Vidor achilles heel every year practically

Todd Dodge's SLC teams didn't have 4.4 sprinters on there team. How did they when so many State Championships? They were well coached with a great system.

Very true, and they just had a swagger about them that kept 'em winning!!  I never take too much away from 7on7, because pads make all the difference in the world - but good luck to PNG with its new coach and system.

Very true, and they just had a swagger about them that kept 'em winning!!  I never take too much away from 7on7, because pads make all the difference in the world - but good luck to PNG with its new coach and system.

Good point...7 on 7 is hardly the same game...I do believe that it helps with the development of QBs and receivers, but success in 7 on 7 does not equal success in the fall with pads.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics