Brandon Williams

heard he quit because of the situation between him and bevil getting more snaps

Why would we want a kid that can't handle adversity at QB? You have to earn your starting spot! I may be wrong because I don't have all of the facts, but if the leader of the offense has quit before because he didn't get his way, do you really want him no matter how athletic he may be?

Hope I am wrong and something else was going on. He was heck of an athlete in HS.

heard he quit because of the situation between him and bevil getting more snaps

Why would we want a kid that can't handle adversity at QB? You have to earn your starting spot! I may be wrong because I don't have all of the facts, but if the leader of the offense has quit before because he didn't get his way, do you really want him no matter how athletic he may be?

Hope I am wrong and something else was going on. He was heck of an athlete in HS.

Yep, you're wrong!  Talk about handling adversity...shoot Son, he's from the North End...what more does he need to handle...he was getting the reps and was slated to start that fall and he had a family thing come up and left and never came back...then the coaches left for Lamar and he had no desire to go back! 

Yep, you're wrong!  Talk about handling adversity...shoot Son, he's from the North End...what more does he need to handle...

I was refering to handling the adversity of not starting/playing if it was true that that was why he quit.

he was getting the reps and was slated to start that fall and he had a family thing come up and left and never came back...then the coaches left for Lamar and he had no desire to go back! 

Good. I hate to hear about a gifted kid with the wrong attitude (ala J. Brown PAM) and if what you say is true I hope all of his family issues have been resolved and he can get back on the field (LU??) soon. I am sure he is itching to get back as well.

he was a dad during his senior football season at lumberton. as great as it would be to have him at lamar, being a dad is more important...

This is definately true.  This is what was confusing me about the 'family issue'.  Since Lamar is close to home, I sure hope he considers Lamar...

he was a dad during his senior football season at lumberton. as great as it would be to have him at lamar, being a dad is more important...

This is definately true.  This is what was confusing me about the 'family issue'.  Since Lamar is close to home, I sure hope he considers Lamar...

my fault, we played central at central his senior year. that's pretty irrelevant though...

from what i heard though, his son was 5 his senior year? if that's the case, he should be old enough for his dad to move on with his career..

my fault, we played central at central his senior year. that's pretty irrelevant though...

from what i heard though, his son was 5 his senior year? if that's the case, he should be old enough for his dad to move on with his career..

If he had a 5yr old son then, he's got two kids now. I was at his newest born's baptism. This baby should be about one now.

If he had a 5yr old son then, he's got two kids now. I was at his newest born's baptism. This baby should be about one now.

2 kids.. idk how much time he has to play football, while trying to go to school. that will keep him away quite a bit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics