NBA Finals Thread...... Lakers win Championship!!

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting closer and closer to Kobe shutting all the haters up.

That'll never happen. Doesn't matter what he does. I know I still don't like him. I'd pick him first for my team though! :D

It will be nice though knowing JoesBros is crying in a brew

I detest people who cry in their beer.  ;D

Shouldn't that have been a goal tend on the last second layup that was missed, that sent it to overtime? Gasol's hand was inside the net and grabbing the rim. That's a goal tend in my book. Some home cooking you think?

how about the goal tend by Howard in the 1st qtr against Gasol. Howard entire hand was through the rim

True, but this was a game winner....still a judgement call I guess.

Please tell me how Odom can tip a rebound back out, sees his team is not going to get the rebound, and tackles two Magic players and there is no foul? I guess the object of the game (try not to foul) has gone.

Oops, you're right. I was thinking of the tackle on Howard driving to the basket and they called it out on Howard's leg. I guess we could go through the whole game and pull up plays like this from both sides.

I just hate it that the object of the game is not to foul, and that just doesn't hold true anymore. It's ''how many fouls do I have to give?"  ::)

Good teams shoot 3 pointers (game 3) Great teams make free throws LA leads 3 games to 1. The fat lady is warming up. It just about  time to turn out the lights . La closes it out at home. Kobe wins with out Shack. Jordan ever won without Pippen.

Here's what governs who wins and loses....sad but true!

Article

Former NBA ref Donaghy attacked in Fla. prison

Published - Jun 11 2009 05:44PM CDT

PrintAAASingle Page ViewA spokesman for former NBA referee Tim Donaghy says he was attacked in prison by a fellow inmate who claimed he had ties to the New York mob.

Pat Zaranek, a spokesman for Donaghy, said Thursday that the former referee, serving a 15-month sentence in a gambling scandal, was struck in the right knee with a stick or other hard object in November.

Zaranek, of Executive Prison Consultants, says Donaghy expects to be transferred from the camp in Pensacola to a halfway house in Tampa next week.

Zaranek says Donaghy's knee still gives him trouble and that he will need surgery.

A Federal Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman declined comment.

Here's what governs who wins and loses....sad but true!

Article

Former NBA ref Donaghy attacked in Fla. prison

Published - Jun 11 2009 05:44PM CDT

PrintAAASingle Page ViewA spokesman for former NBA referee Tim Donaghy says he was attacked in prison by a fellow inmate who claimed he had ties to the New York mob.

Pat Zaranek, a spokesman for Donaghy, said Thursday that the former referee, serving a 15-month sentence in a gambling scandal, was struck in the right knee with a stick or other hard object in November.

Zaranek, of Executive Prison Consultants, says Donaghy expects to be transferred from the camp in Pensacola to a halfway house in Tampa next week.

Zaranek says Donaghy's knee still gives him trouble and that he will need surgery.

A Federal Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman declined comment.

Sad as it is what governs wins and losses  in pro sports is $$$ lots of $$$ The rest of us are just along for the ride. That is the reason I enjoy highschool sports so much $$ has not taken over that (yet). But the private schools getting better organized that may not last much longer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed