78 members have voted

1. 1. Which way will the cards fall?...

• Nederland
    • Brenham

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets talk about common opponents this year........Brenham lost to Magnolia 3-2 and 13-3 ...We beat magnolia 6-2 and 6-0 in two games in the playoffs......Brenham only beat Montgomery 8-7 ....we beat Montgomery 5-1 in the playoffs.... Brenham beat lcm in the playoffs 3-2 and 6-1 we swept LCM in district play......I think advantage Nederland...........

can someone remove this post.... just not good karma for the dogs..

Here we go again talking about the past glory days...blah blah blah!  I don't give a darn what happened in 99!  Nederland has proven themselves so far and so has Brenham!  Give TODAYS boys the respect they deserve let's not cloud their time by talking about 1999!!  Now if someone would like to post some stats between the two current teams that would be great.  No cockiness please!! good lick to both teams!!

This is not a prediction! Sit back and watch the results. Same team, same story, with same results as 1999. Brenham in 2! I can remember the same predictions coming from Nederland’s fans and players. You had Jesse Floyd and Brad Sullivan then and couldn't get it done. This better team is better than the 99 class that came through Brenham. Can you say run rule!

I watched Brenham beat Barbers Hill, 3-2.....the same Barbers Hill team that graduated all of their starting pitchers the year before. I'd be quite shocked if the Cubs run-rule Bellow or Dean.

Here we go again talking about the past glory days...blah blah blah!  I don't give a darn what happened in 99!  Nederland has proven themselves so far and so has Brenham!  Give TODAYS boys the respect they deserve let's not cloud their time by talking about 1999!!   Now if someone would like to post some stats between the two current teams that would be great.  No cockiness please!! good lick to both teams!!

Have to say this was amusing coming from someone with the name Hall of Fame. Isn't what the hall does is talk about glory days? Sorry just couldn't resist. I believe this will be a very good series.

The Dawgs can do this, they have what it takes.  They have to keep their heads in the game, stay calm & focused and play smart bb. Last night it seemed that everyone was in their own time warp and could chime together.  We lost...know lets pick our big boy boxers up and show them that we're just getting started!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder