**Bridge City vs Spring Hill Series Updates.12-6 SH Advances!!!!**

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, are they working a three or four man crew?

I assume it is a 3 man crew. I thought I heard Gary say in the second game that the first base ump moved over to second to make a call.

Usually it's a 3 man crew until you reach the regional finals and then state when it's 3A and below. Only 5A and 4A get those 4 man crews.

I am not certain though.

Spring Hill is notorious for using the Longview officials in football and baseball.

You would have to be crazy to go into an important game with SH and have the Longview officals.

Seeing that Spring Hill is a Longview school, it would stand to reason that they would try to get Longview officials. The problem would be for the opposing team to agree to it.

Mike, are they working a three or four man crew?

I assume it is a 3 man crew. I thought I heard Gary say in the second game that the first base ump moved over to second to make a call.

Usually it's a 3 man crew until you reach the regional finals and then state when it's 3A and below. Only 5A and 4A get those 4 man crews.

I am not certain though.

The Evadale - Maud series this weekend had 4 man crews and thats 1A.  That was also Regional Semi-Finals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont