Best Coach

Bear70

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 972BBallCoach

I agree. Byron Terrier was and still would be an excellent choice. He was my high school basketball coach (my Junior and Senior years). He took a group of "Thugs" (as he was told) and made great men out of us. My junior year we made it to Regional Finals and my senior year we were ranked in the top 3 through out the year. He is the person that molded me today. Without him there is no telling where I would be. I would probably be working offshore somewhere in the middle of the gulf right now. Instead, he helped me get to and finish college.He has helped me every time I have needed help and he has truly been a blessing to my family as well as my self. He taught me character and he taught me discipline. These are characterics I try to teach players today. I would love to coach under him again. I just hope that I touch 1 players life the way he touched mine.

972BBallCoach Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree. Byron Terrier was and still would be an excellent choice. He was my high school basketball coach (my Junior and Senior years). He took a group of "Thugs" (as he was told) and made great men out of us. My junior year we made it to Regional Finals and my senior year we were ranked in the top 3 through out the year. He is the person that molded me today. Without him there is no telling where I would be. I would probably be working offshore somewhere in the middle of the gulf right now. Instead, he helped me get to and finish college.He has helped me every time I have needed help and he has truly been a blessing to my family as well as my self. He taught me character and he taught me discipline. These are characterics I try to teach players today. I would love to coach under him again. I just hope that I touch 1 players life the way he touched mine.

Gentlemen, That what it is all about!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin