How Truthful Is Pelosi???

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War will never cease...not everywhere. 

Pelosi is how far from the presidency?  I think that politicians lie...heck... I think that most people lie or at least have.  How far from the presidency was Bush when he justified (lied to us about) invading Iraq because they had WMDs? 

And, I think that most people look to blame others for the ills of the world.  It's really not that new of a concept.

Yea, it was Bushes fault. Funny how Obama is changing his mind on a lot of security issues...... acting a little like Bush.  Bush was not as dumb as the left plays him. For a dumb guy, he sure got a lot of things done.   ;)

Correction: played him. They can't play President Bush for dumb when President Obama starts doing the same things President Bush did while in office. Oh, wait, they're liberals. They don't have to make sense. Nevermind, then. :D

Oh and how correct you are about Bush not being dumb...he scarily smart.  Left.  Right.  Left. Right.  Someone doesn't agree with your views and you crown them liberals or lefties.  Can you say shallow?

Not necessarily. "Liberal" and "Conservative" are words used to describe political connotations. I have a few liberal views, but, for the most part, my point of view is a moderately conservative one. Based on your posts, I can infer that your political connotation is moderately liberal. I don't think it's very farfetched to make either of those statements.

I will not call President Bush dumb, just like I will not call President Obama or Nancy Pelosi dumb. That is blatantly desrespectful, regardless of political connotation.

My statement was meant to be a joke, hence the :D at the end of the post. If you'd like to read more about these "jokes," you may want to use the Google search engine. ;) I'll even supply you with an example:

Can you say shallow?

Yes, I can. In fact, I can say it in three different languages. ;)

Take note of the ;) at the end.

I would/did not call him dumb...in fact, I called him scarily smart.  Yes, blatant disrespect would not be nice.  Thanks for your inference...and here I have been so confused as to what I was.  Who would have known?  Whew...I will sleep well tonight.  Thanks.

Three languages...quite impressive.  I only really know two, but I am working on that too.  Heck, I can just google it too, huh?

On an ending note, I have not been surprised by most of the comments made by my educated, fact-based, all-knowing, slavery's-okay-because-it just-happened-so-just-accept-it, compassion-filled counterparts.  It makes me appreciate even more how I have raised my children.  For that, I am grateful to you.  ;) ;) ;) (P.S.  You can consider some of that last little part facetious!  But, I guess it's ok if you consider it a joke.  Either way, it is what it is!) 

I would/did not call him dumb...in fact, I called him scarily smart.  Yes, blatant disrespect would not be nice.  Thanks for your inference...and here I have been so confused as to what I was.  Who would have known?  Whew...I will sleep well tonight.  Thanks.

Three languages...quite impressive.  I only really know two, but I am working on that too.  Heck, I can just google it too, huh?

On an ending note, I have not been surprised by most of the comments made by my educated, fact-based, all-knowing, slavery's-okay-because-it just-happened-so-just-accept-it, compassion-filled counterparts.  It makes me appreciate even more how I have raised my children.  For that, I am grateful to you.   ;) ;) ;) (P.S.  You can consider some of that last little part facetious!  But, I guess it's ok if you consider it a joke.  Either way, it is what it is!) 

If you really understand which side of the political spectrum you're on so well, then why did you make the following statement?

War will never cease...not everywhere. 

Pelosi is how far from the presidency?  I think that politicians lie...heck... I think that most people lie or at least have.  How far from the presidency was Bush when he justified (lied to us about) invading Iraq because they had WMDs? 

And, I think that most people look to blame others for the ills of the world.  It's really not that new of a concept.

Yea, it was Bushes fault. Funny how Obama is changing his mind on a lot of security issues...... acting a little like Bush.  Bush was not as dumb as the left plays him. For a dumb guy, he sure got a lot of things done.   ;)

Correction: played him. They can't play President Bush for dumb when President Obama starts doing the same things President Bush did while in office. Oh, wait, they're liberals. They don't have to make sense. Nevermind, then. :D

Oh and how correct you are about Bush not being dumb...he scarily smart.  Left.  Right.  Left. Right.  Someone doesn't agree with your views and you crown them liberals or lefties.  Can you say shallow?

You implied that you were mad about being called liberal. I said that this is what we can infer that you are based on your posts. You sarcastically said that you already understood that you were moderately liberal. If you understand this, then why are you mad about being called a liberal?

Under Obama's watch, a terrorist ring is stopped in NYC. Yall feel a little safer now?

Maybe, if he keeps it up.  I hope this makes all the "we forgot about 9/11" people realize, it's still going on.

Also, this was a terror threat that undercover was a part of.  A little different than the 9/11 attacks.

But I will say, Good Job to the administration!

Under Obama's watch, a terrorist ring is stopped in NYC. Yall feel a little safer now?

Maybe, if he keeps it up.  I hope this makes all the "we forgot about 9/11" people realize, it's still going on.

Also, this was not a terror threat that undercover was a part of.  A little different than the 9/11 attacks.

From the bear, i say the same. 

I'll give props to the administration when they succeed.  I'm not like the liberals who refused to say one good thing about Bush. 

Are you talking about the FBI sting with the fake explosives and missile that were intended to be used to blow up 2 synagogues and shoot a plane outta the sky ?

That's quite scary...fortunately they were able to apprehend the 4 idiots involved...I say...waterboard them right in Central Park.  ::)

Are you talking about the FBI sting with the fake explosives and missile that were intended to be used to blow up 2 synagogues and shoot a plane outta the sky ?

That's quite scary...fortunately they were able to apprehend the 4 idiots involved...I say...waterboard them right in Central Park.   ::)

This is the hidden content, please

Also, this was not a terror threat that undercover was a part of.  A little different than the 9/11 attacks.

I'll give props to the administration when they succeed.  I'm not like the liberals who refused to say one good thing about Bush. 

Well, the previous administration made so many mistakes and bad PR, at least this administration can learn from the past mistakes.

Well, the previous administration made so many mistakes and bad PR, at least this administration can learn from the past mistakes.

Yea, keeping us safe the last 7 years.....boy, they really screwed up!  ::)

Snyder branded David Williams as the worst of the bad-news bunch of wannabe terrorists.

"[He was] bragging, boasting he would shoot anyone who tried to stop them," Snyder said.

I hope his Mother is taking this well.   :o

Maybe he was on PCP when he said that ??  ::)