Dirk's Girlfriend Arrested in Dallas on Charges from Jefferson County

720-Crystal.embedded.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

This is the hidden content, please

Woman arrested on felony warrants at Dirk Nowitzki's house, authorities say

DALLAS — Police arrested a woman with multiple felony warrants at the Preston Hollow home of Dallas Mavericks basketball star Dirk Nowitzki on Wednesday morning.

Cristal Taylor, 37, was arrested at the Strait Lane home after police received information from a Dallas officer working with an FBI task force, authorities said.

Police said that Taylor may have been using as many as eight aliases, NBC Channel 5 reported. Police wouldn’t speculate on Taylor’s relationship with the NBA All-Star, NBC Channel 5 reported.

Sarah Melton, a spokeswoman for the Mavericks, said Taylor was “just staying at his house,†NBC Channel 5 reported. Sources told nbcdfw.com that Taylor is Nowitzki’s girlfriend.

CBS 11 News reported that sources that said Nowitzki hired a private investigator to check into her background, and the investigator found that she was using an alias.

Investigators said Taylor was taken into custody on several outstanding warrants. The first was a probation violation from a corrections department in Missouri, the second a theft of service from Jefferson County, Texas.

Her past aliases included Chrystal Ann Taylor, Crystal Ann Taylor, Debra Johnson, Shana Mancini, Krista Santiago, Crystal Ann Santiago, Cristal Westerhaus and Crista A. Westerhays, booking records show, according to Channel 5.

Taylor was arrested at around 11 a.m. Wednesday. The Mavericks say Nowitzki and the team didn’t return from Denver after Tuesday night’s playoff game until 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, Channel 5 reported.

The Mavericks said they are trying to respect Nowitzki’s privacy, but they expect the star forward to address the arrest at a media availability Thursday at practice, Channel 5 reported.

Taylor was at the Lew Sterrett Justice Center late Wednesday, the Dallas County jail Web site showed. Bail was set at $20,000.

Guest tigersvoice

she doesnt look good at all. awful

my thoughts exactly.  he's an NBA star!!!  i actually know a girl he used to date, and she was SMOKING hot.  what's he doing with this chick?

I don't know the person - but "Mug Shots" usually aren't very flattering. :(

she doesnt look good at all. awful

my thoughts exactly.  he's an NBA star!!!  i actually know a girl he used to date, and she was SMOKING hot.  what's he doing with this chick?

I don't know the person - but "Mug Shots" usually aren't very flattering. :(

but still, you can somewhat tell if their hot or not, even in mugshots.. this is terrible

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder