Things seem a little DEAD!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bingo

many of a good man has left this site over the past four days. not near the actvity and wonder where they have gone? where ever you are boys miss yall.

Guest bingo

We're working it out.

coop we ate got any problems with you and hopefully we can start posting again. just many of them former posters are good people and have kids that play and we luv this game. heck for that matter luv the mods such as JT, You, and all but one or there made for a long weekend. need to get the guys back and lets get this forum going again. about the kids right? playoffs are here and I want to talk a little sb.

Guest bingo

gone but not forgotten

you are another one 24 that is cool in my book as are MOST. just trying to be a evangelist for peace here that's all. heck you formers change your name and COME ON BACK.  ;D

Guest bingo

It will work out!

it will work out here or elsewhere and hopefully all of GODS CHILDREN will return and we can get back at it. much more effective than fragmented and case in point what about the PROJECT HIGH ISLAND. Can do more good when the ship is sailing downwind.

Even though those guys got annoying and I disagreed with them 99% of the time and their opinion that anyone who wasn't affiliated with Nederland either didn't know softball or was padding stats was very aggravating, they still had the right to state their opinion. Too much thin skin on here. I don't think anything they ever did caused much harm or injured anyone. When they get over their little hissy fit and come back, it will be fun to disagree with them again.

Or it could be that there is nothing going on until May 11th.  ::)

Bobcat your #2 on their list of Mods they want out.  Be careful how and what you post!  Many of the posters are deleting accounts.  Just heard of another from Barber Hill area that is cutting loose his account.

Reason:  Feel Mods(not all) can do and say what they want and have no consciences.

BH posters cancelling...I think not.   We have our own clique. 

Not all.....just one!

So who's #1 on the list?

Or it could be that there is nothing going on until May 11th.  ::)

Bobcat your #2 on their list of Mods they want out.  Be careful how and what you post!  Many of the posters are deleting accounts.  Just heard of another from Barber Hill area that is cutting loose his account.

Reason:  Feel Mods(not all) can do and say what they want and have no consciences.

BH posters cancelling...I think not.   We have our own clique. 

Not all.....just one!

So who's #1 on the list?

Don't worry bigdog it's not you.  Was told you were #3!  Another X-poster said you don't even rate......

Re: Things seem a little DEAD!

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 08:16:40 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: KFDM COOP on May 03, 2009, 08:06:31 PM

We're working it out.

coop we ate got any problems with you and hopefully we can start posting again.

Looks like you already have. ;D

RAGS.....GET THOSE GUYS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just passing on the information I got a little while ago. 

Word is they will not be back until a certain Moderator is no longer a Moderator.  I also know of others that deleted thier accounts today.  They feel they would be on even "Playing Fields" if he was just a posters.

Just the messenger................ ::)

are they supported by the union?  i've never heard of a poster's strike before.  "we want freedom of speech, better benefits, our own moderator, and you have to get rid of this guy, or we aren't coming back!" give me a break.  i've got no problem with any of the guys who deleted their accounts, but why would anyone affiliated with the site be concerned about 5 or 10 posters leaving?  apart from the softball forum, nobody even knows these guys are gone. why would the site demote a moderator to get them back when there have already been a ton of issues surrounding them?

RAGS.....GET THOSE GUYS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just passing on the information I got a little while ago. 

Word is they will not be back until a certain Moderator is no longer a Moderator.  I also know of others that deleted thier accounts today.  They feel they would be on even "Playing Fields" if he was just a posters.

Just the messenger................ ::)

are they supported by the union?  i've never heard of a poster's strike before.  "we want freedom of speech, better benefits, our own moderator, and you have to get rid of this guy, or we aren't coming back!" give me a break.  i've got no problem with any of the guys who deleted their accounts, but why would anyone affiliated with the site be concerned about 5 or 10 posters leaving?  apart from the softball forum, nobody even knows these guys are gone. why would the site demote a moderator to get them back when there have already been a ton of issues surrounding them?

If the 5-10 people in question were still here then we wouldn't have a thread with this topic.  What you have here is the setx version of the swine flu, in the form of a boycott....it will eventually pass once everyone has been vaccinated.  Softball may be delayed folks, but there's no doubt it's not as lively on here as of late - freedom of speech should trump everything! (less cuss words, of course)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder