21-3A All-District Picks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of opinions as eveyone is entitled and has one. In my opinion I am curious how some of these names are brought up for this list. If you look at stats for the year, some of these have not performed to the level for this recognition. Are they instead chosen by poplularity or how they did last year? I understand some names have been published at some of the schools. It will be interesting when all of the names are published to see what the coaches thought for the year. There will always be someone left off that probably deserved to be there.

Plenty of opinions as eveyone is entitled and has one. In my opinion I am curious how some of these names are brought up for this list. If you look at stats for the year, some of these have not performed to the level for this recognition. Are they instead chosen by poplularity or how they did last year? I understand some names have been published at some of the schools. It will be interesting when all of the names are published to see what the coaches thought for the year. There will always be someone left off that probably deserved to be there.

These list are put together based on Offense and Deffense.....And just remember that they are peoples opinion, so if you don't agree with them feel free to make your own..

P-Hicks BC/Johnson HF

C-Felts-OF

1B-Snyder-BC

2B-Lalonde-HF/Robertson-BC

SS-Eaves-HF

3B-Ferguson-HJ

OF-Rhodes-BC

OF-Pinder-HF

OF-Statum-OF

DH-Mulhollan-BC

Where???? He was a very good utility player but I saw more of a impact out of Mulhollan

Newcomer-Kellogg

Hubbard needs to be on here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami