2B---MATHEWS (BC)

SS---EAVES (HF)

3B---ROBERTSON (BC)

OF---RHODES (BC)

OF---STATUM (OF)

OF---PINDER (HF)

DH---MULHOLLAND (BC)

Newcomer----KELLOGG (BC)

THESE ARE MY PICKS.......CAN YOU SAY ALLSTAR??????

Guest BC boy 17

Does Robertson from BC play 3B?  Thought he was a MIF?  SS or 2B would be a better spot for him.

Newcomer:  Silsbee Freshman, Colby Jenkins

He plays all infield spots except 1st....more 2nd this year because of a off season injury to a teamate.

Matthews broke his ankle before the season, so he played 3rd this season when Hicks wasn't pitch.

Joe played 2nd when Hicks wasn't pitching and short when he was and Matthews would play 2nd.

we need a linep

P----HICKS (BC)

C----FELTS (OF)

1B---HUBBARD (BC)

2B---MATHEWS (BC)

SS---EAVES (HF)

3B---ROBERTSON (BC)

OF---RHODES (BC)

OF---STATUM (OF)

OF---PINDER (HF)

DH---MULHOLLAND (BC)

Newcomer----KELLOGG (BC)

No Peevey (OF)?

i think the best second baseman in this district is lalonde from HF 0- fielding errors on the year batted 385 in district i think mathews should be utility or moved to third.

I know of one error he had. Can any of you guess?

i think the best second baseman in this district is lalonde from HF 0- fielding errors on the year batted 385 in district i think mathews should be utility or moved to third.

It was definitely a 4-6-3 double play, not E4-4-6-3. 

Did the ball not land in his glove and then fall to the ground. Was he not moving. So easy of a catch a T-baller could have made it. No matter what the intention, it is an E.

Did the ball not land in his glove and then fall to the ground. Was he not moving. So easy of a catch a T-baller could have made it. No matter what the intention, it is an E.

You are correct on three out of those four sentences.  The thing is he still got two outs in stead of having two men on.  It appeared that the Silsbee second basemen took notes on how to drop pop ups...if you want to play that game.

You are correct on three out of those four sentences.  The thing is he still got two outs in stead of having two men on.  It appeared that the Silsbee second basemen took notes on how to drop pop ups...if you want to play that game.

OK so he took a couple of steps. No game being played here. Now, if you can keep up we are talking about errors on a certain second baseman. Not how many outs was made, nor are we talking about anyother second baseman. Just this one. Now let me get you up to speed. It was said that he had no errors, which is false. If he wanted an error free game he would have caught the ball, he did not he dropped the ball which is an error and in doing so two outs were made. So, try to stay on task about this certain second baseman and try not to drag other players in to make you fill better.

OK so he took a couple of steps. No game being played here. Now, if you can keep up we are talking about errors on a certain second baseman. Not how many outs was made, nor are we talking about anyother second baseman. Just this one. Now let me get you up to speed. It was said that he had no errors, which is false. If he wanted an error free game he would have caught the ball, he did not he dropped the ball which is an error and in doing so two outs were made. So, try to stay on task about this certain second baseman and try not to drag other players in to make you fill better.

It doesn't go into the books as an error, so therefore it is not an error.  Learn the game before you speak =].

It doesn't go into the books as an error, so therefore it is not an error.  Learn the game before you speak =].

OK, is it because he recovered the dropped ball and made an out? I'm thinking that might be the only way an error would not be recorded.

OK, is it because he recovered the dropped ball and made an out? I'm thinking that might be the only way an error would not be recorded.

I'm pretty sure I've been saying that for the past 3 posts?

we need a linep

P----HICKS (BC)Koenig(HF)

C----Markum(HF)

1B---HUBBARD (BC)

2B---MATHEWS (BC)

SS---EAVES (HF)

3B---ROBERTSON (BC)

OF---Peavy (OF)

OF---STATUM (OF)

OF---PINDER (HF)

DH---MULHOLLAND (BC)

Newcomer----KELLOGG (BC)

No Peevey (OF)?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ryanboyer612
    Newest Member
    ryanboyer612