Dayton vs. Crosby

TEL

Rumor has it that if any pitch gets away from either pitcher tonight all will be ejected. And this should be so, no high school team should be allowed to hurl at each other. Especially up and in! :o

Daytons pitcher will not intentionally throw at anyone

Smesney got hit in the head with a curve ball because he leaned out over the plate. Crosby hit the ball hard last night against him, think he went 4 innings. Dayton only had 2 hits, one of them was a HR in the 7th. Kid from Crosby threw a good game.

Smesney got hit in the head with a curve ball because he leaned out over the plate. Crosby hit the ball hard last night against him, think he went 4 innings. Dayton only had 2 hits, one of them was a HR in the 7th. Kid from Crosby threw a good game.

He stood straight up and ducked his head just like he is supposed to do---but on to the game:

Crosby played error free ball and Dayton did not 4 errors and you can't win giving up 4 outs instead of three. I think the key in this game was the Crosby batters' discipline at the plate. The home umpire was consistently calling a very tight strike zone. Dayton was swinging at pitches that we should have let go by. The Crosby batters were more disciplined and teed off on the meat pitches.

Crosby was the better team.

I agree they were the better team last night. Kid from Crosby that threw had them confused most of the night. Crosby had already seen Smesney and was hitting his fastball hard, kind of surprised they threw him again against them. But, he does give you the best chance to win.

I agree they were the better team last night. Kid from Crosby that threw had them confused most of the night. Crosby had already seen Smesney and was hitting his fastball hard, kind of surprised they threw him again against them. But, he does give you the best chance to win.

You have to win 1 game at a time. You can not look to the next game. He is there best chance to win

You have to win 1 game at a time. You can not look to the next game. He is there best chance to win

What are you going to do, pitch him every game? You do have to take 1 win at a time, but you have to use more than 1 pitcher. I did say he is there best chance to win, but he threw once against them already. I would have given them a different look and then maybe bring him in to close last night. But they couldn't hit Crosby's pitching last night either.

What are you going to do, pitch him every game? You do have to take 1 win at a time, but you have to use more than 1 pitcher. I did say he is there best chance to win, but he threw once against them already. I would have given them a different look and then maybe bring him in to close last night. But they couldn't hit Crosby's pitching last night either.

I think that would have been a better plan. I would have preferred to see Smesny pitch the BH game but it is water under the bridge now. Dayton bats have gone silent for two games in a row after hitting pretty well. I know a lot has to do with the quality of pitching but I am seeing a lot of undisciplined batters---and that will not cut it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed