19-4A: Mondays results and current standings

Guest patriot117

Need an update on this District!! How many games are left for each of the top 4 teams? As of now who looks like will win the District?

BH has North Forest on Friday..........weather permitting, Coop.  ;) ;) ;)

BH also has rainout to make up against Dayton. This game was tied 1-1 after 4 innings. I'm told they must play entire game over.

Need an update on this District!! How many games are left for each of the top 4 teams? As of now who looks like will win the District?

No clue who will win district. BH and KP are now tied after the BH loss last night. They also split their head to head matchups.

BH    8-4 Has Dayton and NF left

KP    8-4 Has NF and GCM Left

Cros 7-5  Has NF and GP left

Day 6-5  Has BH, CEK and GP left

No idea who will win. Lets see who takes care of business

Congradulations to Barbers Hill for thier season but lets be realistic with one true pitcher and one hitter who consistantly hits the ball you will not win many games in the  post season.1 -4 hitters from what i've seen are pretty good padgett,hensey,burditt,lyday but other than that there is not a whole lot. Good luck

You don't have to be state ranked to succeed in the playoffs. But, you better have more than one pitcher to rely on. There are a couple of teams out there that are throwing some kids way too much and it's starting to show. Not sure what Dayton is going to do this week with all the rain outs they have had. They can't throw Smesney every game. Well, you wouldn't think they would anyway.

Congradulations to Barbers Hill for thier season but lets be realistic with one true pitcher and one hitter who consistantly hits the ball you will not win many games in the  post season.1 -4 hitters from what i've seen are pretty good padgett,hensey,burditt,lyday but other than that there is not a whole lot. Good luck

Don't forget Carmona also at the plate. BH definitely will need a few more kids to step up at the plate and on the mound. I'd look for Carmona to see more time on the mound.

You don't have to be state ranked to succeed in the playoffs. But, you better have more than one pitcher to rely on. There are a couple of teams out there that are throwing some kids way too much and it's starting to show. Not sure what Dayton is going to do this week with all the rain outs they have had. They can't throw Smesney every game. Well, you wouldn't think they would anyway.

They've got 3 tough games ahead of them and without a doubt they've got to win 2 of them to have a chance.

The same could be said of all 4 teams. Like stated above- any one of these teams can beat the other on any given day! I don't see any of them being a state ranked team.

I agree. Too inconsistent! But it could get very exciting in the playoffs if a couple of these teams would start playing to their potential. They could definitely make some noise when playing at their best.

Hey guys, I know it is tough, but can someone try to give us a run down of the rest of the week.  ie games remaining, dates, times, tie break rules for your district, records, I don't think the most updated on this site is correct.

Hey guys, I know it is tough, but can someone try to give us a run down of the rest of the week.  ie games remaining, dates, times, tie break rules for your district, records, I don't think the most updated on this site is correct.

This was an earlier post and I believe is accurate:

Day 6-5   Has BH, CEK and GP left

Yeah I saw this.  I was just wondering if anyone had the game dates and times yet.  Can Dayton for example play tonight or Thursday or will they have to play into next week?

Yeah I saw this.  I was just wondering if anyone had the game dates and times yet.  Can Dayton for example play tonight or Thursday or will they have to play into next week?

BH vs Dayton  Thursday night

BH vs. NF        Friday night

I'm assuming game times are back to 7pm. Not sure about the other teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476