Rockets advance!!!/Face Lakers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gotcha

Never claimed they lost just because of officiating.  They lost because they could not make free throws, which is ridiculous.  The Blazers are a good, young team and deserved to win. 

Guest 11/13Dad

Wow the refs were that bad? Why the heck was the game blacked out at my house??????

They were terrible.  Joey Crawford looks like the kind who beats his wife and dog and has the Napoleon syndrome.  We didn't get it on TNT, they carried the Lakers.  We got it on channel 20 in Houston.

Guest 11/13Dad

lets take a 3-1 lead!! go back to portland take them out!! im ready for a first round exit!!!

What a game, what a fourth quarter.  Hope they can continue to take care of business.  Battier with crucial 3 pointers, Brooks did what he had to do, Hayes took a charge that was HUGE late.  TEAM WIN!!!!

You said it all king, 3-1 going to Oregon

Guest JoesBros

ok so tonights game is on NBA Tv. Question am I going to be able to watch it?? Last week when NBA TV had game 2 in Portland they blacked it out down here. Did anyone else have that problem that has NBA Tv on digital cable?

Guest JoesBros

I dont understand way Time Warner would black it out on the same channel your watching it on???? Its the playoffs for christ sakes it dosent make sense!!!!!!

Guest 11/13Dad

I dont understand way Time Warner would black it out on the same channel your watching it on???? Its the playoffs for christ sakes it dosent make sense!!!!!!

Time Warner, Comcast fire 'em all.  DirecTV is the way to go baby!!!

Guest 11/13Dad

Rockets down by 11

And that's the way it ended.  God I hope they do it at home Thursday.  I wouldn't like their chances back at Portland after that game 5 debacle. 

They need to pick up some shooting help this offseason to help Scola and Yao.  Hope McGrady doesn't come back, they are better off without his medical excuses.  Landry didn't show up tonight and Von Wafer not his usual self either.

Guest JoesBros

They HAVE to win Game 6 at home. If they dont then its another first round exit. There should be no reason why Yao dosent have a big game. There should be no reason why Battier hits some big shots, and players like Wafer and Lowery have big games. Scola is a straight up player and Im not worried about him. Artest needs to make smart shots and not just throw it up there. Like I said there should be no reason what so ever the Rockets should lose in Game 6 AT HOME! Hopefully the crowd will be up and rowdy that whole game as well and become the 6th man. Im tired of being disappointed by this team. They are too talented to not make some kind of run in the playoffs even with the Lakers waiting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn