Your Early Season Top 10...Let's Hear it!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason up to week 3

1. Westbrook

2. WOS

3. Lumberton

4. Nederland

5. Central

6. Kirbyville

7. Anahuac

8. Silsbee

9. Livingston

10. PNG

Sorry Vidor and LCM ! They didn't ask for the top 25 or you could have made the list.

srry raidernation but i have to say that i'm pretty sure that ur just mad that vidor beat yall this past season and they will improve even more this next season.these boys have been working hard and have more heart than the kids from vidor the past few years.and u can say vidor will be vidor all u want but u won't be saying that once the season starts. and from my understanding they will be the team to beat in district 20-4a this season.so u may want to rethink ur rankes there.

8) ;D 8) ;D 8)

srry raidernation but i have to say that i'm pretty sure that ur just mad that vidor beat yall this past season and they will improve even more this next season.these boys have been working hard and have more heart than the kids from vidor the past few years.and u can say vidor will be vidor all u want but u won't be saying that once the season starts. and from my understanding they will be the team to beat in district 20-4a this season.so u may want to rethink ur rankes there.

i hope so 2010, but im not going to lie.. people have been claiming that on this site for seasons but it all been a wash.. its time to prove it

i hope so 2010, but im not going to lie.. people have been claiming that on this site for seasons but it all been a wash.. its time to prove it

No kidding. When someone predicts the same thing year after year and it finally happens (if ever), then the person will say, "See, I told you so".  ;D

Guest tigersvoice

1. Westbrook

2. WOS

3. anahuac

4. Nederland

5. Central

6. lumberton

7. kirbyville

8. Silsbee

9. Livingston

10. PNG

I, too, respect your opinion.  But, does your rankings mean that you think in head to head games, Anahuac would defeat Nederland, Central Lumberton, Kirbyville, Silsbee, Livingston and PNG?  That's a bit far fetched in my thinking.

No kidding. When someone predicts the same thing year after year and it finally happens (if ever), then the person will say, "See, I told you so".  ;D

yea thats just it.half of the ppl that get on here don't know diddly squat about football.and i know for a fact that vidor will be the team to beat this next season.and i will go ahead and say it now "i told ya so" yea its a lill soon for it but i am 100% pasotive that vidor will be great next year.

yea thats just it.half of the ppl that get on here don't know diddly squat about football.and i know for a fact that vidor will be the team to beat this next season.and i will go ahead and say it now "i told ya so" yea its a lill soon for it but i am 100% pasotive that vidor will be great next year.

Not to preach grammar but if your going to criticize maybe you shouldnt spell as terribly as "pasotive" lmao

I am glad your psaotive but, talking like that will get a big bullseye painted on you or should I say your team. I would be a little more respectful of my opponents since several of them appear in the playoffs every year. I think Vidor has been a pretty good team every since the 06-07 season, they just couldn't get the cards to fall into place. Maybe this year will be different!?

I don't recall Vidor ever being a powerhouse and I don't see it in the upcoming season either

Guest dailynews

1. Dayton

2. Westbrook

3. WOS

4. Cleveland

5. Central

6. Lumberton

7. Kirbyville

8. PNG

9. Livingston

10. Nederland

I don't recall Vidor ever being a powerhouse and I don't see it in the upcoming season either

i think vidor will be a pwerhouse this season for this district. i think vidor will make the playoffs this year idk how far they will get but i think they are going to make the playoffs.

• 1 month later...
Guest JoesBros

Vidor has some players coming back so that xtra year of experience should help them. Dont quote me on this but I think they might run a new offense this season. Other than Nederland its  going to be hard to predict what will happen in 20-4A with all of the coaching changes. I know Coop and the PNG faithful are expecting big things from Faircloth. But, Vidor should be in good shape  :)

Preseason up to week 3

1. Westbrook

2. WOS

3. Lumberton

4. Nederland

5. Central

6. Kirbyville

7. Anahuac

8. Silsbee

9. Livingston

10. PNG

Sorry Vidor and LCM ! They didn't ask for the top 25 or you could have made the list.

raidernaytion- man come on why are u always talking bad about vidor are u still upset because we beat yall last year. and u can use all the excuses u want. but it won't change the fact that they will be in the top 3 in district 20-4a. and i'm not saying that because i'm from vidor i'm saying it because they have a lot of talent back this year and a lot of heart and all i ever hear them talking about is how there going to beat yall even worse than they did this past season. but u really need to grow up and give them the respect they deserve.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83