i'm 3-A or2-A so i'm better than 1-A ( what gives)

this is just crazy if i can field my best 9 players  my best 9 may be better than your best 9

even if you have more to choose from the only way we get better is to play better teams

of course i understand you can't just take this lying down  so i will stir the pot once more

Re: i'm 3-A or2-A so i'm better than 1-A ( what gives)

this is just crazy if i can field my best 9 players  my best 9 may be better than your best 9

even if you have more to choose from the only way we get better is to play better teams

of course i understand you can't just take this lying down  so i will stir the pot once more

1. Bridge City 3A (16-2-1, 4-0) - Cards remain unbeaten in 21-3A after a big win over WO-S and a tight one over OF; BC welcomes HF on Tuesday and HJ on Thursday

2. PN-G 4A (9-8, 5-1) - Tribe continues to roll as they beat Lumberton and Ozen by a combined 30-0 last week; this week the purple and white get Central and then a huge showdown at LC-M on Thursday

3. Nederland 4A (9-7, 5-1) - Dogs beat Livingston and Vidor last week to remain tied at the top of 20-4A; Lumberton and Ozen this week for Big Ned

4. LC-M 4A (15-9, 5-1) - Picked up two 1 run wins over Vidor and Lumberton as well as a nice non-district win over Joshua last week; Da Bears welcome Ozen and PN-G this week to Don Gibbens Field

5. Hamshire-Fannett 3a(15-3, 3-1) - The Horns offense continues to pound the ball as they outscored HJ and Silsbee last week 24-8; Two huge games loom this week as HF travels to BC and OF

6. Jasper 3A(11-4, 5-2) - Dogs jump into the poll after knocking off Diboll and Center last week; Two huge games with Carthage and Hudson this week

7. Orangefield 3A (15-7, 2-2) - Bobcats drop two tough decisions last week to Silsbee and BC and find themselves tied with WO-S for 3rd; Very important week for the 'Cats this week with WO-S and HF on tap

8. Huffman 3A (9-6, 5-0) undefeated in district, Tarkington and Coldspring next

9. West Brook 5A (9-11, 3-4) - Bruins continue to drop in the poll and the standings after losing 2 last week; Lee this week for the Brook

10. Dayton 4A (11-7, 3-3) - The Broncos split last week and sit in the middle of the 19-4A pack; C.E. King and Kingwood Park this week

I'm saying that all i hear is we can beat your team because your just a lowly 1-A  team (is crap)

thats like saying the astros cant beat the yankees because the yankees have a biger salary cap

ie. more players to chose from and i can show you at least a 100 all star teams that get beat all the time

most the people on here that say they can beat us have never even seen us play a game.

The problem with this thread is ITS STUPID!!!  Its just like the "Buna vs Evadale" thread.  Bunch of hypotheticals that get people fired up, THEN THE PERSON STARING THE THREAD CANT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERONES GETTING SO BENT!!!! 

Do yall just sit in front of computer and stare into space until something pops into your head to start a thread?  Let Evadale vs Buna rest in peace!!

These views are just my opinion.  ;D 

Guest beat-em_deep

The problem with this thread is ITS STUPID!!!  Its just like the "Buna vs Evadale" thread.  Bunch of hypotheticals that get people fired up, THEN THE PERSON STARING THE THREAD CANT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERONES GETTING SO BENT!!!! 

Do yall just sit in front of computer and stare into space until something pops into your head to start a thread?  Let Evadale vs Buna rest in peace!!

These views are just my opinion.  ;D 

hsahahahaha ;D

I'm saying that all i hear is we can beat your team because your just a lowly 1-A  team (is crap)

thats like saying the astros cant beat the yankees because the yankees have a biger salary cap

ie. more players to chose from and i can show you at least a 100 all star teams that get beat all the time

most the people on here that say they can beat us have never even seen us play a game.

the astros cant beat the yankees ???  ;) ??? ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami