Ozen Job

Guest spinks

BCG is taking it I heard!!!!!!!!!!!

See if ???? takes the job, that would leave ??? ;) school open for a certain HJ coach

Not happening.  Saveat gets Ozen job.

Guest DickVitale

You said two weeks ago that it would be done in a week and now a week later nothing has been confirmed.............must be insider info!!!!!!!

It WAS done in a week, actually....smart guy...They just said nothing of it, to keep you NON INSIDERS OUT of the loop.....They dont care about whats going on at HJ-ISD now do they? Board meeting coming up...FORMALITY..And as always....I TOLD YOU SO!! ;)

Guest DickVitale

TOLD YOU SO????  We all knew it was a done deal when a Saveat was applying for the job and a Saveat was on the board and doing the hiring!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D  We already knew!!!!!!! ::) ::)

NO YOU DID NOT!! You knuckleheads were putting your boy Joubert at Ozen!! You all did not know anything until I told you that Marquis was going to be the guy still!  8)....You already knew....gimme a break... ::)

saveat, ron jackson, travis williams are the only locals who applied

Hey Chad, do you have the names of the applicants that came from outside this area or were there any?

Also, I am a little suprised that only three local coaches applied. I figured there would be at least 7-8.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124