Nederland Bond

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, dude, you first.

We won, you lost.  Get over it!  Stop whining.

Seriously dude, How old are you?

36 yrs old and I have as much fun as anybody on these boards but that statement was ridiculous.

I cant even go to one single topic where you arent trying to p.ss someone off about every single subject. It is obvious you use a thesaurus when you are writing your short stories. I usually quit reading them though because you say the same thing over and over again.......

Go ahead and post back about kool-aid or whatever it is you ramble on about...

Seriously,again,dude, if you can't understand my humor and it bothers you, when you see I've posted, don't read it.   ;D  ;D

PS - Since you haven't provided an answer to what you, and others, presume as problems at Nederland ISD, then give us your solutions.  A pro-bond board member stated that they were going to use the bond money to pay for the budget.  If this is the case, and I have no reason at this point to doubt it, there are going to have to be cuts.  Just like in a family budget when things get tight. 

I brought the subject of athletics as to a place we might can start.  Remember folks, these are only games.  Education comes first.  You don't start cutting first at the educational level.  so really, I haven't heard of any pro-bonders solutions for the budget crisis.

36 yrs old and I have as much fun as anybody on these boards but that statement was ridiculous.

I cant even go to one single topic where you arent trying to p.ss someone off about every single subject. It is obvious you use a thesaurus when you are writing your short stories. I usually quit reading them though because you say the same thing over and over again.......

Seriously,again,dude, if you can't understand my humor and it bothers you, when you see I've posted, don't read it.   ;D  ;D

Dont Worry

Just a re-play from above: 

PS - Since you haven't provided an answer to what you, and others, presume as problems at Nederland ISD, then give us your solutions.  A pro-bond board member stated that they were going to use the bond money to pay for the budget.  If this is the case, and I have no reason at this point to doubt it, there are going to have to be cuts.  Just like in a family budget when things get tight. 

I brought the subject of athletics as to a place we might can start.  Remember folks, these are only games.  Education comes first.  You don't start cutting first at the educational level.  so really, I haven't heard of any pro-bonders solutions for the budget crisis.

Dont Worry

James, you of all people, I'm disappointed in you.  Are you saying that the only weapon in ya'lls arsenal was to increase taxes?  And when that didn't work, ya'll didn't have a plan "B"?  I figured you would have at least one recommendation.  Come on, James, everyone has a plan B, don't they?   ???

PS - New car?  Not when I couldn't afford it.  Basic economics 101.  People that don't understand finances might.  Are you saying Ned. ISD is in this situation?  ???  ???

smitty you ever buy a new car?  ??? That's what I thought! ;D

Smitty you are so out of it. I guess you are one these people that is selfish and probably sneaks off and eats a steak while your family is eating bread and water.

Athletics is part of an education, just like band, chior eyc. It all about team work. And by the way, it can pay for higher education. I bet you cant even guess how many Nederland kids get scholarships every year.

Here is a proposition/solution. Pass very small bond say 10 million. patch up everything. 3 to 5 yeaqrs later pass another bond for 20 million but can fix only less than you previously. So , we just keep asking the taxpayers to pass a bond every so often.

And it is time to got off the soap box of turf and pressbox. If that was not in the bond and the bond was 16.9 million dollars, CARE would have still defeated it. It is just little more ammo that was provided to them.

Smitty why do you live in Nederland?

Guest Penny

When was it suggested that the bond was going to be used to pay for the budget?  I think the bond was going to be used to build facilities that could be maintained using the current budget.  This is a very simple issue with very emotional attachments.  It is very uncomplicated, there are no smoke and mirrors to decipher.

Penny, my friend, did you read Sunday's PA News?  Board member Sanderson said it.  That's right after he said he was shocked at how badly the bond issue was defeated.  Go back and read it.  Like I've said before, I don't make this stuff up.  For those that think I do, it's a misunderstanding on their part.  ;D

When was it suggested that the bond was going to be used to pay for the budget?  I think the bond was going to be used to build facilities that could be maintained using the current budget.  This is a very simple issue with very emotional attachments.  It is very uncomplicated, there are no smoke and mirrors to decipher.

I also agree.  This thread should be eliminated.  There's nothing more to say. 

PS - It's amazing, though, that those that say it's time to give it up, keep posting on the subject!  Now that's bizarre!  ???  ???

But I'll give it a:  ;D  ;D  ;D

I agree with hookem, time to let this topic go.

Smitty , are you from Nederland, PNG, or neither? I'm beginning to believe you are not from either. Back when we hiring our coach you were posing as a PNG fan that was upset about PNG requiring a masters degree. Now you are posing as a Nederland person with an interest in the bond vote that was over a week ago. Well at least it must fun stirring the pot, huh?

Smitty , are you from Nederland, PNG, or neither? I'm beginning to believe you are not from either. Back when we hiring our coach you were posing as a PNG fan that was upset about PNG requiring a masters degree. Now you are posing as a Nederland person with an interest in the bond vote that was over a week ago. Well at least it must fun stirring the pot, huh?

Thats funny, smitty spends countless hours trying to expose everyones comments and he just got exposed for what he really is.

A POSER

HA HA HA HA

LMFAO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder