Nederland Bond

Stirring the pot is fun.  I don't believe I was against the masters requirement.  On the contrary, I strongly concured.  The only thing I questioned was all the slobbering over an unknown commodity as a head coach.

Since I pay taxes in Nederland, I just didn't want to pay anymore.  Since we have an already high, school tax rate.  Sounds fair to me. 

Smitty , are you from Nederland, PNG, or neither? I'm beginning to believe you are not from either. Back when we hiring our coach you were posing as a PNG fan that was upset about PNG requiring a masters degree. Now you are posing as a Nederland person with an interest in the bond vote that was over a week ago. Well at least it must fun stirring the pot, huh?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like to respond when it's about me.  Which a lot of these are.  It was fun.  But it's now getting boring.  Too many johnny one-notes saying the same thing over and over.  Haven't yet offered any real solutions to Nederland's perceived budget problems, although I offered the opportunity.  So if no solutions, then this needs to be deleted.

Smitty , are you from Nederland, PNG, or neither? I'm beginning to believe you are not from either. Back when we hiring our coach you were posing as a PNG fan that was upset about PNG requiring a masters degree. Now you are posing as a Nederland person with an interest in the bond vote that was over a week ago. Well at least it must fun stirring the pot, huh?

Thats funny, smitty spends countless hours trying to expose everyones comments and he just got exposed for what he really is.

A POSER

HA HA HA HA

LMFAO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012