**LC-M vs Vidor Updates...4-3 LC-M Wins!!!!!!!!**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played game. Didn't see anything classless by either team, if something happen on the field normally that stays on the field. CF for LCM Gonzales, made a great catch to save the tieing run in the 7th. Chaz Bruce pitched well for Vidor using his slider 90% of time.

Dallas Brown pitched well for about 4 innings for LCM, hit a wall and Shane Waddell came in and finished the last 3. He pitched very well.

Scott Vaughn of LCM took one the few fastballs of Bruce deep, Bruce answered with his own HR. Dallas Brown of LCM also homered.

haha, that was an excellent catch though, from the vidor bleachers all i heard was yeaaaa!!! wait did he catch that???

i just sat down lol

Bruce threw very well for Vidor, but I and most of the fans were expecting Sims to pitch. vidor pirate, what was the strategy on that move?

gabe's post about offspeed was exactly the strategy, i didnt want to spill the beans, im a VHS student, and i had known all day that chaz was gonna pitch

heres a little hint, you know who is pitching against ned already

Vaughns HR was a big boost for our Bears.  Gonzalez' catch in centerfield was a classic and will be talked about for years to come. (by us oldtimers at least) Lamar coaches radar gun had Waddell at a consistant 88 mph.  One pitch up and in was at 90! 

i knew that guy was throwin hard! lol

Big win for the Bears.

It was a hard fought close game that could have hinged on any pitch with the wind blowing out.  Nice pitching performances by both teams with big plays that could have turned the game in either direction.  Two of the biggest momentum plays were:

1. With LCM nursing a two run lead with 2 on and 1 out, tried a suicide squeeze that was popped up and Vidor doubled the runner off third to end the inning.

2. With the Pirates down by one in the 7th inning with runners on, the batter (?) hit a sharp shot to the gap in left center.  LCM centerfielder Hunter Gonzales made an OUTSTANDING catch on what appeared to be a certain extra base hit.  Stay tuned to ESPN for Hunter's catch to be on "Plays of the Week".  ;D

I didn't have a clue exactly how hard Waddell was throwing, but it was appearent that several fastballs were hot coming to the plate.

Congrats to LCM on a well played game.  You guys made the plays when you had.  Also the Waddell kid was impressive.

To our team.  Keep your head up.  We knew this would be a tough stretch.  Our # 3 just had us real close to beating LCM we just didn't catch the breaks.  It happens. We now have our #1 and 2 set to go on Friday.  Focus on the dogs and we will get back on track.

Big win for the Bears.

It was a hard fought close game that could have hinged on any pitch with the wind blowing out.  Nice pitching performances by both teams with big plays that could have turned the game in either direction.  Two of the biggest momentum plays were:

1. With LCM nursing a two run lead with 2 on and 1 out, tried a suicide squeeze that was popped up and Vidor doubled the runner off third to end the inning.

2. With the Pirates down by one in the 7th inning with runners on, the batter (?) hit a sharp shot to the gap in left center.  LCM centerfielder Hunter Gonzales made an OUTSTANDING catch on what appeared to be a certain extra base hit.  Stay tuned to ESPN for Hunter's catch to be on "Plays of the Week".   ;D

I didn't have a clue exactly how hard Waddell was throwing, but it was appearent that several fastballs were hot coming to the plate.

the hitter on that rediculous catch was jesse griffin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83