#9 A&M vs. #8 BYU

dont see the aggies getting past uconn

Well, if the refs had made the right call (or @ least a call) last year, #1seed UCLA would have lost to A&M, being the #9seed.  Same set up this year, and while I do have UCONN winning in my bracket, an A&M victory wouldn't surprise me one bit.  All of their losses in the tourney the last 4 years have come down to the last 30 seconds of the game and they're tough on a neutral court!

only way to beat UCONN is take it into Thabeet Chest... The 2 Big Man for

A&M got to play at him and not shy away from him.. But A&M beating UCONN could

happen its March. Josh Carter will have a tough time getting up shots. So Maybe B.J

Holmes can come light some up. But unless UConn comes out flat this want be a close finish.

Uconn should be up by 10 at half and finish the game up 20.

Guest aschrapps

Well, if the refs had made the right call (or @ least a call) last year, #1seed UCLA would have lost to A&M, being the #9seed.  Same set up this year, and while I do have UCONN winning in my bracket, an A&M victory wouldn't surprise me one bit.  All of their losses in the tourney the last 4 years have come down to the last 30 seconds of the game and they're tough on a neutral court!

This is the difference between being a fan and a fanatical fan. first off complaining about the referees from last years game I think it might be time to move on second. I really dont understand how you can make the statement that A&M winning wouldnt suprise you at all. Im not saying you cant root for them or that they cant win, but a win would be a suprise. I mean I love Ohio State Basketball and I would love for them to beat louisville but I dont expect them to. Texas fans want them to beat duke but I certainly think they would be suprised. Also saying that the last four years their losses have all been tight has no real relevance...They have a different coach..they have totally different players so I dont understand why what they did four years ago has an impact on this year.

This is the difference between being a fan and a fanatical fan. first off complaining about the referees from last years game I think it might be time to move on second. I really dont understand how you can make the statement that A&M winning wouldnt suprise you at all. Im not saying you cant root for them or that they cant win, but a win would be a suprise. I mean I love Ohio State Basketball and I would love for them to beat louisville but I dont expect them to. Texas fans want them to beat duke but I certainly think they would be suprised. Also saying that the last four years their losses have all been tight has no real relevance...They have a different coach..they have totally different players so I dont understand why what they did four years ago has an impact on this year.

Okay it's hard to argue with that, but let me say this:  Let's say Ags win...ok...wouldn't you say the surprise was that UCONN lost?!!  It's all about perception!  Oh, I picked UT to upset Duke!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin