23-1A

we wont leave you out to dry Joe...

I really hope you all don't but win,lose, or draw, I will always support you kids, And all that know me, know that is fact. I may be loud and eat your butts out some times but I am allways proud of all of you.

yeah i hear you yellin at us 99% of the time. :D BUT you do support each and every one of us, even to the extent of gettin thrown out of a game just to have our back. So i cant wait till the lights come on and hear ya up in the stands hollerin summore.  :D :D :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang...haven't been on here in a few days...looks like everything went south!!

Hey CURTIS, I heard a rumor that Coach Frankiln is leaving and going to Buna.  Have you heard that, and if so, you would be loosing Chase Franklin too.  What's up?

Guest curtissimo

i know coach franklin applied for a principals job at buna, but as of yesterday when i talked to him he doesnt know if he got the job yet or not...and this late in  the summer idk if chester would let him out of his contract....idk exactly what all is up but him FOR SURE goin to buna is strictly a rumor...and yes we would be losing chase franklin who has been a starter since his freshman year and is a big part of our team

He will get a chance to earn it I would think. But the new kids from Anahauc Issac and Jacolby Humphrey should get a chance also. I am glad these two players came back to H-D. Issac is a junior and super fast, runs a 4.4 forty. Jacolby is a senior and was a good defensive back for Anahauc last year. Both these kids will start both ways at key positions for H-D. Them along with H-D's best player Keith Gilmore and Dempsey will make H-D hard to beat.

40 YD. TIMES

DEION SANDERS          4.17

MAURICE GREENE        4.24

FABIAN WASHINGTON  4.29

PAUL TURNER            4.29

REGGIE BUSH            4.33

JEROME MATHIS        4.34

MATT JONES              4.37

BEN JOHNSON            4.38

MARVIEL UNDERWOOD 4.38

MIKE LAMBERT            4.3?    H-D 1978

MIKE MORRIS              4.3?    HARDIN  1978

MIKE BLU                    4.3?    HARDIN  198?

GRIFFIN BROTHERS      FORM HUFFMAN RAN IN THE LOW 4.3 OR 44

A 40YD TIME OF 4.4 IS NOT THAT UNCOMMON

40 YD. TIMES

FABIAN WASHINGTON  4.29

PAUL TURNER             4.29

REGGIE BUSH             4.33

JEROME MATHIS         4.34

MARVIEL UNDERWOOD 4.38

MIKE LAMBERT            4.3?     H-D 1978

MIKE MORRIS              4.3?     HARDIN  1978

MIKE BLU                    4.3?     HARDIN  198?

GRIFFIN BROTHERS       FORM HUFFMAN RAN IN THE LOW 4.3 OR 44

Guest tigersvoice

40 YD. TIMES

FABIAN WASHINGTON  4.29

MARVIEL UNDERWOOD 4.38

Your statement is ridiculous.

40 YD. TIMES

FABIAN WASHINGTON  4.29

MARVIEL UNDERWOOD 4.38

I will throw my two cents in.  When I was in College in the mid 90's, I was fortunate to work with the football program at  Texas A&M.  We had three RB's that ran in this range.  Greg Hill, Rodney Thomas and Leland McElroy.  They ran against each other and the times were 4.37,4.34 and 4.29.  That was three guys out of 100.  All three played pro. But really, the statement that a 4.4 is not uncommon I think is out there.  Even at you D-1 programs 4.4 is special.  Until you put them on a regulation track and on electronic timer,  I do not believe a 4.4.  And I have seen a bunch of kids run in the 2a district and 1a district.  JMHO

I just said it was not uncommon to hear about it.  I know that coaches

may come up with different times for the same runner and how back in the day all we had was a stop watch.  But when you hear about someone running in this range, first thought is that it is true.  Now two weeks ago my son was attending a combine at Blinn and the coach used a stop watch and called

out a 4.3 for one player and a 4.4 for two other players.  But like you said

there were over 250 people at the combine from all over the country. Including the back up Quaterback from Florida who transfered to Blinn and claims to run a 4.4. 

I just said it was not uncommon to hear about it.  I know that coaches

may come up with different times for the same runner and how back in the day all we had was a stop watch.  But when you hear about someone running in this range, first thought is that it is true.  Now two weeks ago my son was attending a combine at Blinn and the coach used a stop watch and called

out a 4.3 for one player and a 4.4 for two other players.  But like you said

there were over 250 people at the combine from all over the country. Including the back up Quaterback from Florida who transfered to Blinn and claims to run a 4.4. 

Not to call you out but my first thought when hearing about a 4.4 is not that its true.

i really dont know. i went to A&M for their football camp back in June and he was there. he played corner back in the day for A&M and now he's the CB coach for the Aggies.

He looks like an older version of Tiger Woods no joke.

just wonderin if you knew him.

Guest JedClampett

Evadale will definitely have the most talent. But West Hardin will have the best defense and could give them tough time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami