What happened to HoopInsider?

This board is turning into TexasHoops. There are a few people, including Mods that are ruining this forum. HJ is the best in the world, Silsbee is the best in the world, nobody likes DickV.....WE GET IT! Can we at least have some decent basketball conversation? Seriously, it's getting lame with all the know it alls and crybabies. Thank you , that is all.

I don't really care if he dogged WO-S or anyone else. His opinions do not hold any water with me...they are what they are. But you guys just seem to keep going in circles. Everyone has a club and the horse is dead. Now I did like the state tournament post...that's decent basketball conversation.

Nos...if anyone get shalacked, it was me from the Texas Chile Parlor. Pepto anyone?

Guest spinks

This board is turning into TexasHoops. There are a few people, including Mods that are ruining this forum. HJ is the best in the world, Silsbee is the best in the world, nobody likes DickV.....WE GET IT! Can we at least have some decent basketball conversation? Seriously, it's getting lame with all the know it alls and crybabies. Thank you , that is all.

This board would be dead if it were not for the so called people that are "ruining" this board.

Guest spinks

How about you test that hypothesis for us.

I will post when and how I would like.  You never get on here and then come demanding that the board be a certain way.  If you want change initiate it.  Come up with some ideas that will make us all forget the current topic................coach!

Guest spinks

I'm not demanding anything my friend, it's just getting a little stale. Why get so personal?

You basically said I was the one causing things on here by saying "how about you try this hypothesis for us."  That is personal.............correct?  No one makes you read the threads and you might try as I do if I find one I am not interested in or do not like then I pass.  These very people that you want to shut up (including me) are the ones who donated money to this site so they could broadcast the state tourney game and are in works to continue support by donating next year.  Big supporters of not just HJ but high school basketball in general in this area.  Fans are what make this game fun so getting them to shut up I do not believe is the right thing to do.  That is my opinion and you have yours and I respect that but respectfully disagree.

Guest stevenash

Nos the grammar Nazi. Thank yuu and pleese don't tale the English teecheor.

Speaking of Nazis, would you happen to be the board content Nazi?

Guest stevenash

As thrilling as that sounds, I'll let the Mods do it. I guess you guys will reap what you sow. Have a good day.

Sorry, I obviously misunderstood these:

"This board is turning into TexasHoops. There are a few people, including Mods that are ruining this forum. HJ is the best in the world, Silsbee is the best in the world, nobody likes DickV.....WE GET IT! Can we at least have some decent basketball conversation? Seriously, it's getting lame with all the know it alls and crybabies. Thank you , that is all."

"How about you test that hypothesis for us."

"Please don't shut up....the board would be dead."

Here's hoping the rest of your day is a good one also.

the replies to your post prove you're right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124