Yates vs. Livingston Predictions?

Wow you guy's sound a lot like those know it all's predicting Dayton would blow us out in the football playoffs. I was there and I saw the fear in those Bronco eyes as they left field at halftime they knew Livingston had came to play and didn't give a crap about the Dayton press clippings.

As Rudy T. "Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion."

Yates is good alright but so was Dayton!!  Good luck guys great season no matter what happens Friday!!!!

Guest aschrapps

Wow you guy's sound a lot like those know it all's predicting Dayton would blow us out in the football playoffs. I was there and I saw the fear in those Bronco eyes as they left field at halftime they knew Livingston had came to play and didn't give a crap about the Dayton press clippings.

Yates is good alright but so was Dayton!!   Good luck guys great season no matter what happens Friday!!!!

lol were not talking about dayton football....have you seen the yates press?

Yates is good alright but so was Dayton!!   Good luck guys great season no matter what happens Friday!!!!

lol were not talking about dayton football....have you seen the yates press?

YA it gave me Nightmares!!!  :-[ :-[

Guy, you're playing with the big dogs now.

No matter what happens tonight the Livingston Lions have had a tremendous year. 2nd in district ,beat Ozen at home and in the playoffs, got on a roll...The coach over their has done a great job...No bigs to speak of , used his guards in different types of pressure def.s, and did not over-coach, let his kids play when called for.  Good Luck tonight and put up a fight, who knows, crazier things have happened. Represent 20-4a and play hard...Congrats!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami