Silsbee vs. Jasper Predictions?

silsbee 77-55

Just heard that since this board has already given the game to Silsbee, Jasper, in an effort to economize, will forfeit a game that is already lost.

yep, turned in their uniforms at Huntsville before they got on the bus.   >:( :'(

surrender.gif

LMAO

Guest tigersvoice

Were is the Gym at on the campus?

If you know where the football stadium is at SHSU, then go there and follow the crowd over to the gymnasium.

If take the Montgomery exit and stay on Montgomery, go all the way down until you get to 3rd red light you have to turn left or right the football stadium will be in front of you, take a left, you'll go down a hill and hit a stop sign, you will already be able to see the gym by then, the gym will be on your right.

If take the Montgomery exit and stay on Montgomery, go all the way down until you get to 3rd red light you have to turn left or right the football stadium will be in front of you, take a left, you'll go down a hill and hit a stop sign, you will already be able to see the gym by then, the gym will be on your right.

Ok Thanks

I KNO IT WUZ RUFF IN DA BEGINING

but dem boyz from jasper got the heart and dertermination to win and they are goin to do it

and wen hudson kicks HJ but

we gone beat dem againg

halla at me

get em dawgs...................................... ;D ;D ;D 8)

Guest spinks

but dem boyz from jasper got the heart and dertermination to win and they are goin to do it

we gone beat dem againg

halla at me

It be looking like dem dogs will be playing dem hawks instead of dem hornets.

While you are at it, I want to know if you can sing that old standard "Whoomp They It Is" to begin the game Saturday evening?

we gone beat dem againg

halla at me

That was entertaining.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami