• Jared Eaves Colmesneil
    • Mason Mounkes High Island
    • Grant Lovelady Nederland
    • Nijel Daw Central

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Robertson was injured in a game last season, neck injury I believe.  He is ok to play baseball, but football is out for him now.  He is a great athlete and will  be missed on the football field.  Best of luck to Joe.

A freshman started the last 5 games of the season for BC at running back.  He will be returning.

why is that? just because he's from LCM?

You said he runs a 4.4. Do know how many people really run a 4.4. Very, Very, Very few. And if this kid was really that fast he would have shined some last year no matter how bad the coaching staff was. The combine prooves each year that unofficial 40's are about as realistic as a Bernie Madoff investment plan!

Guest EagleFan01

What no Newton backs either??? What about LaRae Alfred he had 1050 yards last season and didn't even start the first three games of the season. He will be a beast next season....

james white will be one of the best, hands down, but again speeeeeeed is not just everything.

mr beard runs a 4.65 to 4.7 ,thats it. but look how he closes on r tracks these runners ,yes even in the open; youtub anthony beard & watch highlights against central & ozens football speed & reaction,in stincts is

what makes up good backs. not dogging anyone, just stating facts. now get around,behind defense

thats a different story, just have to get their first. ;D

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

From what I've been told by someone who played directly against White last year, is that he's very quick and has some moves....can make you miss.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helicopter11

Coming from LCM i know the times arent exactly correct but the kid is quick and powerful and has great potential next year IF HE KEEPS WORKING HARD!!!

• 4 weeks later...

If he's not 6'3", he's 6' 2 3/4", or real close. If you know him, you'll know he doesn't stand up straight very much and doesn't come across to be as tall as he is. I also, while I'm posting about running backs,  want to say that one of my favorite kids to ever play in Hardin will be playing college ball next year. John (Kaleb) Stelly, good luck and I wish you the world. I had the pleasure of coaching him for 5 or 6 years during youth football and we knew then he was gonna be special. 400 pounds on the bench press? Good Lord!! 

• 2 months later...
Guest gladiator2

I take it that Beard has fully recovered from knee surgery within 9 months? If he is fully recovered from his injury than he will be a good RB, but on defense is where he impresses me the most. If he returns to his old form than he could be one of the best defensive guys to come along in years. He is a one man wrecking crew on defense.

PNG had a running back running some plays on varsity in spring practice who is going to be I believe a sophmore next year. He runs like hemmings and looked thick. Don't know his name, but he reminded me of Hemmings, but with alittle more quickness ! Anyone from PNG know who it is ? I heard he was the back for the Freshman team last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83