Woodville versus Salado

Yes. They are on a lucky run. They should of not made it this far. I think it will be a blowout on Friday morning. The are by Temple TX on I-35.

This is the hidden content, please

Maybe they are coming togather in the playoffs.. Just because they started winning doesnt mean they are just lucky.

Woodville is avg 53 ppg in the playoffs.... Salado is avg. 50 ppg, Woodville is giving up 40 ppg avg in playoffs and salado is giving up 42ppg..... They have beaten #20 Karnes City,#17 Hempsted, Industrial, and Weimer who knocked off #3 Poth. Looks like they have done some good, But Good luck Eagles I wish yall the best and would like to see yall win it all that way I can at least say we lost to the team who won state ;D

The girls looked great boarding the bus this morning and sounded confident, too! They were obviously excited but the ones I spoke to seemed well focused on what they were going to do. Thanks to the Woodville Police Department, Tyler County Sheriff's Department and the Woodville Fire Department for a super drive-through town send-off complete with all the horns and sirens!!! Go get 'em, girls and bring back the GOLD!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83