VOTE!!!! WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IS SOUTHEAST TEXAS IN 2009. DO IT!!!

garrett

who will be the best. LETS GET ALOT OF VOTES  

188 members have voted

1. 1. who will be the best. LETS GET ALOT OF VOTES

• Christian Keer PNG
    • Kale Benoit PNG
    • Ryan Hughes Lumberton
    • Blake Venable HJ
    • Josh Lemoine BC
    • Kirby Bellow Nederland
    • Paul Falgout WB
    • Brenan Jackson Central
    • Charles Durio Ozen
    • Reggie Garrett WOS
    • Hunter Gonzalez LC-M
    • Evan Brown Dayton
    • Ernes Carrigton Clevland
    • Jermy Johnson Silsbee
    • Dominique Baily Jasper
    • Josh Clark Buna
    • Hank Jones East-C
    • Myles Taylor Hardin
    • Halston Flanigan Newton
    • Chris Patureau Legacy

Guest ST4life

Jermy Johnson from Silsbee hands down will be the best...... but you wont see him in the Beaumont Enterprise cause they dont like to put Silsbee in the news paper......

Guest BKJ85

Jeremy Johnson is the best QB in the area. His passing yards were higher than Bellow and he only had 725 yards rushing with 1885 yards passing. He already has offers from West Virginia, Baylor, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arizona, Houston, and TCU to play QB. He could commit to anyone of these school today if he chose to. Oklahoma is waiting for him to come in April to finalize their choice of QB or Receiver. This kid is the real deal.

Guest ST4life

Jeremy Johnson is the best QB in the area. His passing yards were higher than Bellow and he only had 725 yards rushing with 1885 yards passing. He already has offers from West Virginia, Baylor, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arizona, Houston, and TCU to play QB. He could commit to anyone of these school today if he chose to. Oklahoma is waiting for him to come in April to finalize their choice of QB or Receiver. This kid is the real deal.

That is the truth......... ;)

Are you kidding...Kribaby Bellows??  Granted I've only seen him play in a loss against Lumberton and a loss against Dayton, but the kid gets confused too easily and doesn't seem to be able to read his progressions.  He misses too many open receivers and doesn't like to get hit.  Tell me please that SETX will have a better QB than him.  I've never seen the Johnson kid from Silsbee but if all I hear is true then he seems to be the best bet. 

Guest airitout123

Are you kidding...Kribaby Bellows??  Granted I've only seen him play in a loss against Lumberton and a loss against Dayton, but the kid gets confused too easily and doesn't seem to be able to read his progressions.  He misses too many open receivers and doesn't like to get hit.  Tell me please that SETX will have a better QB than him.  I've never seen the Johnson kid from Silsbee but if all I hear is true then he seems to be the best bet. 

This is a really cheap shot on this kid.  I would hope than an administrator will edit your ridiculous comment.

Why are there two PNG QB's?

Good question. First their names are wrong, but i would guess there are two because with a new HC (who has a history of developing qb's)WE don't even know who will be our qb.Who knows our qb may not even be one of the two named, but i have confidence that the right kid for the job will be chosen.

Well, look at the poll. Bellows is a solid 2nd. Pretty strong support.  8)

Because he is a 3rd year returning starter.  I say it will be a new starter at the varsity level that takes over the reigns as best qb in the area.  If it is Bellows it will be due to a lot of thin competition.

Well, look at the poll. Bellows is a solid 2nd. Pretty strong support.  8)

Because he is a 3rd year returning starter.  I say it will be a new starter at the varsity level that takes over the reigns as best qb in the area.  If it is Bellows it will be due to a lot of thin competition.

It's ok, just come out and say it... "I think the PNG QB will be the best QB in SETX!!".

;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83