East Chambers 65, Houston RMA 63 - F

Guest ECBucFan

congrats!  after everyone wrote ya'll off early on, ya'll are going to play at least two games in the playoffs.  way to go!

Yes! EC was wrote off for dead halfway through this season, and now they make the 2nd round! Great job Bucs!

Had EC even made half their free throws, they could have put Milburn away. Irregardless, the Bucs summoned up enough grit to pull this out. Milburn was very athletic, but too much hot doggin' (Warfan would have enjoyed this game!  ;) ). 

;D

Guest ECBucFan

I don't know if I am more suprised at the misses or the fact they had 51 attempts.

Milburn didn't hesitate to foul. They were about as reckless as you would ever see in HS.

Guest ECBucFan

Sounds like it was a blood bath out there, so many fouls!  I guess Milburn must have had a deep bench.  Way to go Bucs, good luck with NW!

Yes, a ton of fouls, but honestly I don't think Milburn was trying to intimidate or anything. It seemed to me it was more of the reckless variety. By that I mean they played a little out of control. They lunged and dived and sort of overplayed the ball, resulting in a lot of contact. Reckless, yes. Dirty? No. I never felt they played dirty. To be fair to them I wanted to clarify this.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83