SILSBEE

smsplayer

ya'll remind me a lot of the silsbee teams that i used to play against.  always a few really good players, and a few more solid players, but just not enough true soccer players at the school to consistently compete with the top teams in the area.  i've been impressed with the fact that ya'll have kept every game close this year.

haha, was that when the light bulb was also invented?  ;D

97-00... not that long ago.

ha, oh... yeah.. back when greek gods came down and hosted the olympics and such... yeah, i might remember that one now that i think about it..ha..

i can't help it if you were 6 at the time!!!  ;D

ha, oh... yeah.. back when greek gods came down and hosted the olympics and such... yeah, i might remember that one now that i think about it..ha..

i can't help it if you were 6 at the time!!!   ;D

haha, well i turn 18 on friday, when we play HJ.. so come watch, and you can even wish me a happy birthday  ;D haha

haha, well i turn 18 on friday, when we play HJ.. so come watch, and you can even wish me a happy birthday  ;D haha

i'm supposed to go to a birthday dinner, but i really want to come.  i'm going to try and get out of that.

haha, i was supposed to to, and i got out of it... and it was for me!!! you should definately come... ill be the kid with Rip Hamilton face mask because i broke a bone in my cheek, and fractured my nose tuesday night at our game.

i'm supposed to go to a birthday dinner, but i really want to come.  i'm going to try and get out of that.

Sorry to distract from the ridiculous monatony of this conversation but in regards to silsbee's soccer team, and not someone's birthday, they are an overall OK team. With a few studs in the front including Littlepage and then #10 they certainly have potential. However their defense is lacking and even with the presence of deavers in the back to try and make a difference one man cannot play four positions. With a 2-1 loss to vidor i was expecting a stronger team on tuesday night however was sadly dissappointed with a strongly lopsided offensive game by lumberton. Lumberton's defense looked bored for a vast majority of the game. Also, their keeper should not point fingers at his own teammates as he did on numerous occasions, it's cancerous personality's like that which creates problems. Overall good squad with excellent sportsmanship.

Sorry to distract from the ridiculous monatony of this conversation but in regards to silsbee's soccer team, and not someone's birthday, they are an overall OK team. With a few studs in the front including Littlepage and then #10 they certainly have potential. However their defense is lacking and even with the presence of deavers in the back to try and make a difference one man cannot play four positions. With a 2-1 loss to vidor i was expecting a stronger team on tuesday night however was sadly dissappointed with a strongly lopsided offensive game by lumberton. Lumberton's defense looked bored for a vast majority of the game. Also, their keeper should not point fingers at his own teammates as he did on numerous occasions, it's cancerous personality's like that which creates problems. Overall good squad with excellent sportsmanship.

sorry to offend your strict sense of message board etiquette. thank God you were here to set me straight.  i'm still not sure if i'll be there or not, Cheeze.

starting fights after the game is good sportsmanship?

sorry to offend your strict sense of message board etiquette. thank God you were here to set me straight.  i'm still not sure if i'll be there or not, Cheeze.

haha...

that blows man, your gonna miss me looking goofy with my hella-sick face mask....hahahaha

Rip Hamilton's got nothin on me!!!

IN RESPONSE TO HECKLERS POST ABOUT STARTING FIGHT AFTER GAME.  LAST YEAR I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THIS POST REPLY, BUT SINCE SETH HAS TAKEN OVER THE SILSBEE COACHING THESE BOYS HAVE DONE A COMPLETE TURN AROUND.  IT IS SOCCER GAMES NOW NOT ALL OUT BRAWLS.  LAST NIGHT WHEN THE YOUNG BOY YELLED AT THE REFEREE AND GOT IN HIS FACE, WAS NOT NICE, BUT I DONT BLAME THAT CHILD.  HE IS A TEENAGER AND FRUSTRATED AS HADES BY SOME OF THE CALLS I TO AGREED TO/DISAGREED WITH , WHAT GOT ME WAS THE COMPLETE UNPROFESSIONALISM OF YOUR COACH DURING HER FIT SHE THROWED. HER CLIPBOARD SEEN MORE AIRTIME THAN THE SOCCER BALL DID.  EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS WAS SLIGHTLY IMBARRESSED BY HER THEY SAID.  I SEE WHY THE KIDS THESE DAYS HAVE A LACK OF RESPECT FOR ADULTS/ELDERS/REFEREES EVERY WHERE NOW.  BECAUSE SOME OF THE COACHES ACT YOUNGER THAN THEM. AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE ROLE MODELS?  AS I SAID YOU EXPECT IT FROM A KID, BUT NOT AN ADULT.

BUT OFF THIS I JUST WANNA SAY THE GIRLS GAME THO WAS AWESOME.  BOTH TEAMS PLAYED GREAT GAME.  DID GET ROUGH EVERY NOW AND THEN AND CALLS FOR BOTH SIDES KINDA STUNK AT TIMES, BUT THE GIRLS -HAWKS/TIGERS PLAYED GREAT.  THIS WAS THE BEST PLAYED GAME I SEEN ALL YEAR. SO KUDDOS TO BOTH TEAMS. GOOD JOB  :)

IN RESPONSE TO HECKLERS POST ABOUT STARTING FIGHT AFTER GAME.  LAST YEAR I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THIS POST REPLY, BUT SINCE SETH HAS TAKEN OVER THE SILSBEE COACHING THESE BOYS HAVE DONE A COMPLETE TURN AROUND.  IT IS SOCCER GAMES NOW NOT ALL OUT BRAWLS.   LAST NIGHT WHEN THE YOUNG BOY YELLED AT THE REFEREE AND GOT IN HIS FACE, WAS NOT NICE, BUT I DONT BLAME THAT CHILD.  HE IS A TEENAGER AND FRUSTRATED AS HADES BY SOME OF THE CALLS I TO AGREED TO/DISAGREED WITH , WHAT GOT ME WAS THE COMPLETE UNPROFESSIONALISM OF YOUR COACH DURING HER FIT SHE THROWED. HER CLIPBOARD SEEN MORE AIRTIME THAN THE SOCCER BALL DID.   EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS WAS SLIGHTLY IMBARRESSED BY HER THEY SAID.   I SEE WHY THE KIDS THESE DAYS HAVE A LACK OF RESPECT FOR ADULTS/ELDERS/REFEREES EVERY WHERE NOW.  BECAUSE SOME OF THE COACHES ACT YOUNGER THAN THEM. AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE ROLE MODELS?  AS I SAID YOU EXPECT IT FROM A KID, BUT NOT AN ADULT.

BUT OFF THIS I JUST WANNA SAY THE GIRLS GAME THO WAS AWESOME.  BOTH TEAMS PLAYED GREAT GAME.  DID GET ROUGH EVERY NOW AND THEN AND CALLS FOR BOTH SIDES KINDA STUNK AT TIMES, BUT THE GIRLS -HAWKS/TIGERS PLAYED GREAT.  THIS WAS THE BEST PLAYED GAME I SEEN ALL YEAR. SO KUDDOS TO BOTH TEAMS. GOOD JOB  :)

Ok first offf... dont say our coach was unprofessional during that cuz i've seen much worse... you dont know our coach therefore dont tlk about her... and ya'lls fans showed very little class when one ignorant so called "adult" was laughing while our player got fouled, and laughed when our player got carded.. one of ya'lls players actually had to say "dont worry about them, they're ignorant" We had terrible callls that whole first half and our coach was tired of it, and one of them cost us a goal, and the game... So dont sit here and try to say a coach is the reason why kids dont respect their elders... thats parents fault... Both teams had fun this game and for the most part we were getting along during and after the game.. its just parents sometimes that need to chill out a bit...

I agree for once with Heckler... I dont understand why our player got carded for arguing a TERRIBLE call, where our player got ALL ball and a foul was called, but nothing happens when one of our players gets full on football tackled, or when a Silsbee player got into one of our players faces... And our coach was mad because the ref wouldn't tell her why our player had been carded, refused to talk to her, he also SHOVED the card right in the face of our player which i've never seen done before, and which was completely uncalled for...

also the lack of class and knowledge of the game from the Silsbee stands, Laughing at our players getting fouled or hurt, and Screaming for 15 minutes about why we had 11 players on the field after a SOFT RED CARD...

But i mean idk why i expected different from last time when one of the Silsbee players threatened to kill one of our players and then got up in his face after the game, trying to start a fight, which im sure everyone from silsbee will try to say we started that fight...

But it doesn't matter we can say whatever its not gonna change the outcome of the game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder